Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Clive said:

It is warm out there, got a sweat on 😰 

Would have liked to have gone further,  but SWMBO would not have been happy.

20231009_124332.thumb.jpg.7b93f3e09c89b5cd0d6be3862fe4d1b3.jpg

20231009_124313.thumb.jpg.ccc815fbb4f78e6f307ca3e033436888.jpg

So you went to the first layby and then turned around and came back ?

Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So you went to the first layby and then turned around and came back ?

Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek

Not quite, that place is about 3 mile from here....then rode another 5 mile, then came home..

• Like 3

Just now, Clive said:

Not quite, that place is about 3 mile from here....then rode another 5 mile, then came home..

Was there any sign of a lorry and trailer in the ditch by the layby ..............

innocent whistle GIF

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Was there any sign of a lorry and trailer in the ditch by the layby ..............

innocent whistle GIF

No, just empty Stella cans, no dead prostitutes in the hedge bottom either.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Where’s the fun in that. There is absolutely no adventure in you at all is there mr humdrum.

So you find it fun sleeping in a van? 

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you find it fun sleeping in a van? 

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

Yup and had a gentle 7 mile walk along part of the Pembrokeshire coast. now sat in a pub drinking larger with the money I saved by not staying in a hotel 

IMG_1236.thumb.jpeg.d36cf0faa11d442941db2ccd47d78cff.jpeg

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

now sat in a pub drinking larger with the money I saved by not staying in a hotel 

Why not just hitch hike there and sleep under a railway arch?

You'd save even more money then?

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why not just hitch hike there and sleep under a railway arch?

You'd save even more money then?

Funny enough I did think about doing just that but the thought of someone like you picking us up put me off. There’s all sorts of boring cunts out there you know 😂

• Haha 7

Yup and had a gentle 7 mile walk along part of the Pembrokeshire coast. now sat in a pub drinking larger with the money I saved by not staying in a hotel 

your wasting your breath on the gammon...

• Haha 5

Honest question, you drive around and sleep in your vehicle, that sounds nice but you are a couple doing couple stuff, along with 7 mile walks and all that, do you use any facilities for showers or how do you manage to not getting too funky?

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Honest question, you drive around and sleep in your vehicle, that sounds nice but you are a couple doing couple stuff, along with 7 mile walks and all that, do you use any facilities for showers or how do you manage to not getting too funky?

No access to toilets or washroom facilities is all part of the fun apparently Pedro.

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74ceez1j0yrc8bczfr1hym

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No access to toilets or washroom facilities is all part of the fun apparently Pedro.

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74ceez1j0yrc8bczfr1hym

every place i stayed on in van had lovely hot showers and a nice toilet for a shit.

if your into going off grid for a few days then you would invest in a proper camper van

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I’m on a camp site with proper facilities I just choose which one I go to and how long we stay. We were moving on today but our walk out and stop in the pub took longer than expected so staying at this place again tonight and moving on tomorrow that’s the beauty of this I do what I want when I want there’s no schedule to follow don’t need to book anything I just turn up, I”m laying in bed watching a film at the moment the wife is sleeping beside me. I can’t see what Pete”s big problem is with someone doing something other than working  themselves to death, watching Netflix, travelling 2 hours to get a cup of tea  or having a two hour ride into waste land twice a month. Now I could say what a waste of a life but I won’t because it’s not my life 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I’m on a camp site with proper facilities I just choose which one I go to and how long we stay. We were moving on today but our walk out and stop in the pub took longer than expected so staying at this place again tonight and moving on tomorrow that’s the beauty of this I do what I want when I want there’s no schedule to follow don’t need to book anything I just turn up, I”m laying in bed watching a film at the moment the wife is sleeping beside me. I can’t see what Pete”s big problem is with someone doing something other than working  themselves to death, watching Netflix, travelling 2 hours to get a cup of tea  or having a two hour ride into waste land twice a month. Now I could say what a waste of a life but I won’t because it’s not my life 😉

I understood you weren't staying in camping grounds, like a lot of vans I see parked wild camping overnight.

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nothing wrong with going away whatsoever......but I'm sure it would be much more pleasant in a hotel than in an old van.

Now if you had a proper Motorhome, or even a Caravan, I could understand it.

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I understood you weren't staying in camping grounds, like a lot of vans I see parked wild camping overnight.

No but I’m happy to do that if I have to but I won’t need to this time of year. There are plenty of public toilets in holiday areas if it came to that so no problems there

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nothing wrong with going away whatsoever......but I'm sure it would be much more pleasant in a hotel than in an old van.

Now if you had a proper Motorhome, or even a Caravan, I could understand it.

Your never going to understand anything outside your comfort zone so it’s not worth my time trying to explain it to you

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On my way back to Spain…….well I will be at 0610 in the morning so for now I’m plotted up at the airport. I have a bag that needs to go into the hold so I can’t check-in until about 4am which means I can’t go through security to where the bars are…….no, I’m stuck with coffee shops instead.

Schoolboy error.

The upside is that there’s a stunningly beautiful woman a few metres away and she definitely has all the moves. Swished across the coffee shop with coffee in hand, I swear she just glided a few centimetres above the floor.

I wonder if I could impress her with my best chat-up lines? I reckon she’d be impressed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3684.jpeg

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

On my way back to Spain…….well I will be at 0610 in the morning so for now I’m plotted up at the airport. I have a bag that needs to go into the hold so I can’t check-in until about 4am which means I can’t go through security to where the bars are…….no, I’m stuck with coffee shops instead.

Schoolboy error.

The upside is that there’s a stunningly beautiful woman a few metres away and she definitely has all the moves. Swished across the coffee shop with coffee in hand, I swear she just glided a few centimetres above the floor.

I wonder if I could impress her with my best chat-up lines? I reckon she’d be impressed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3684.jpeg

Ah crap, her hipster boyfriend has just turned up…….about half my age with a trendy beard. Wanker.…………oh well, time to read my book and stop kidding myself 😝😝

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Ah crap, her hipster boyfriend has just turned up…….about half my age with a trendy beard. Wanker.…………oh well, time to read my book and stop kidding myself 😝😝

What a shame, you could have used the old 'Jellied Eels' chat up line :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3