Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Lot of bike for the money!

Yep a real bargain in my eyes, also the same seat height and weight as my bike with nearly double the HP.  I don't know why I explored anything else but I suppose if you don't look you don't know.  

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

That name rang a bell so I just googled it. Me and a friend stopped off there for some dinner and beer one evening which was bloody gorgeous after a walk.

yeh it looks ok , just check dates etc and im going to book it i think

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am a towering 5'8" but I have a long body and short legs.  😳🤣

Ok. I have a mate who is 6'4'' and he has a Hornet.  It is the most unsuitable bike for his frame 😬

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ok. I have a mate who is 6'4'' and he has a Hornet.  It is the most unsuitable bike for his frame 😬

As you can imagine I have watched many videos on the Hornet before I went and tried it out.  Couple of bigger guys were comfortable on it but 6'4" is getting up there in size so that makes sense.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Can you get to the castles by road @Tango or do you have to hike to them ?

Unfortunately you can only get to them by a hike, Bob. I've not done it yet, but it's now on the list. 👍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Nice shots Bob.......you still thinking of switching?

Thanks Pete.  Yes, I'm still mulling over what to do. Something with a better range than the Triumph, but not a hoofing great adventure barge! 😉🤣🤣

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I just learned that my friend with cancer passed a few hours ago.

Sorry to hear that @Buckster. I lost my best mate to cancer 15 years ago and I still remember when I heard the news. His wife phoned me whilst I was away working. He still kept his sense of humour, even on his death bed. Apparently he said to his wife "tell Bob that I love him, but not in THAT way!" I still miss him. Cherish the good memories mate. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

National Holiday today in Spain......has no bearing on what I do though cos the Internet never shuts down!

Not all heroes wear capes .... 

• Haha 4