Your Day Today!

XTreme

My day started with a 2am alarm call and a trip to Bristol airport, we’re off to Croatia for the wife’s birthday why she couldn’t have it in Ponty I don’t know, anyhow I am now sat around the airport waiting for the flight won’t be in touch for a few days as I only have a works phone and forgot to set it up for travel abroad 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My day started with a 2am alarm call and a trip to Bristol airport, we’re off to Croatia for the wife’s birthday why she couldn’t have it in Ponty I don’t know, anyhow I am now sat around the airport waiting for the flight won’t be in touch for a few days as I only have a works phone and forgot to set it up for travel abroad 

Same , my mrs birthday we are in sunny Fuerteventura … have a good one .

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Say hello to the Croatianons for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Every bike here seems to be a scooter of some sort the only bikes I’ve seen is the Xt in the photo and a lots of transalps 

79379B44-EAF4-4DEE-B4E5-74D3BE2F64BC.jpeg

So it is basically a country full of queers then.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Every bike here seems to be a scooter of some sort the only bikes I’ve seen is the Xt in the photo and a lots of transalps 

79379B44-EAF4-4DEE-B4E5-74D3BE2F64BC.jpeg

That looks a nice condition XT!

• Like 1

On 13/04/2023 at 09:38, Earache said:

Maybe not deep enough? Too much lube?

I'm sure you're doing it right. It's just that it won't vibrate like the Harley plugs do so you don't get the full treatment. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DesmoDog said:

I'm sure you're doing it right. It's just that it won't vibrate like the Harley plugs do so you don't get the full treatment. 

There speaks a man with experience.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DesmoDog said:

Ahh well that makes sense.

Me and the wife have found a proper metal club it’s the kind of place where they kill you and let your body go cold before raping you had to wade 200 yards through scrubland to get to it reminds me of a hells angels club house of old. If I disappear tell the pigs the last place I was at was Metal Klub Croatia 😂 

5A9D3153-D86F-4969-B832-D47AED50C662.thumb.jpeg.543bcced3e92e6c154788ebcb540778b.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

53 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Me and the wife have found a proper metal club it’s the kind of place where they kill you and let your body go cold before raping you had to wade 200 yards through scrubland to get to it reminds me of a hells angels club house of old. If I disappear tell the pigs the last place I was at was Metal Klub Croatia 😂 

5A9D3153-D86F-4969-B832-D47AED50C662.thumb.jpeg.543bcced3e92e6c154788ebcb540778b.jpeg

And this is for fun?! 😆

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

And this is for fun?! 😆

Filled up a bit now so lots of witnesses 😂 got to be honest it’s fucking awesome takes me back to my late teens, what looked like terrorists and murderers when we we first arrived have turned into the nicest people I have met. fucking amazed that everyone speaks great English here 

• Like 5