Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, boboneleg said:

I haven’t posted for a couple of days as Ersilia got carted off to hospital in an ambulance on Saturday afternoon. 
I’m a bit busy watching over her at the moment.

Hope she is ok Bob i was wondering where you had gone 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I haven’t posted for a couple of days as Ersilia got carted off to hospital in an ambulance on Saturday afternoon. 

Hope she is soon back at home and recovered. 👍

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Shit......hope she's OK! Is she back home yet Bob?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

cack! hpe she's better soon mate. 

• Like 1

She’s home, they were worried she’d had a stroke but more likely an inner ear infection (meniers disease)

No high blood pressure, heart is good and good chest X-ray ( I asked if her boobs got in the way 😬) so all good there .

She’s waiting to be referred to Ear/nose/ throat hospital.

Just go call me nurse Bob this week

4C25321C-8DEA-4AFE-9A3B-1E9468235B82.jpeg.2176238a5e3ac3d86f3a319e72ede4b9.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

She’s home, they were worried she’d had a stroke but more likely an inner ear infection (meniers disease)

No high blood pressure, heart is good and good chest X-ray ( I asked if her boobs got in the way 😬) so all good there .

That’s good, I notice none of you callous bastards asked about my sick bus though.

Bus Lives Matter!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Good to hear Bob, hope she takes advantage of your services.

Send her my best.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Pleased to hear a positive outcome.   👍   Any pictures of you in a Nurse outfit then?🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This oven thing is the gift that keeps on giving. I now have two ovens in the middle of the kitchen cos the hose that was connecting the gas has a big sticker on it saying “THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR LPG”

Apparently a natural gas hose (which is what it’s been connected by for twenty years) will deteriorate and start leaking. Had a lucky escape there me thinks!

And now the wiring diagram that is physically stuck on the back of the oven does not in anyway match the wiring thats actually there. 

And the poor sod who’s fitting it is in his 70’s and supposed to be on holiday right now but popped around to do install it as a quick favour 🙄

Wonder how long I’m going to have to walk around this 😆

B03AB9C2-6984-4495-A0C9-1015082080D2.thumb.jpeg.f62f9c1102fbcef60242146a2addeee5.jpeg

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This oven thing is the gift that keeps on giving. I now have two ovens in the middle of the kitchen cos the hose that was connecting the gas has a big sticker on it saying “THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR LPG”

Apparently a natural gas hose (which is what it’s been connected by for twenty years) will deteriorate and start leaking. Had a lucky escape there me thinks!

And now the wiring diagram that is physically stuck on the back of the oven does not in anyway match the wiring thats actually there. 

And the poor sod who’s fitting it is in his 70’s and supposed to be on holiday right now but popped around to do install it as a quick favour 🙄

Wonder how long I’m going to have to walk around this 😆

B03AB9C2-6984-4495-A0C9-1015082080D2.thumb.jpeg.f62f9c1102fbcef60242146a2addeee5.jpeg

Sell them both and buy an electric cooker with an induction hob!! gas is so last century.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Sell them both and buy an electric cooker with an induction hob!! gas is so last century.

Got an induction hob in Spain, don’t mind it but gas is much better to cook on, more nuanced heat control. Well it would be if I could get the bloody thing plumbed in.

Anyway have you seen the price of electricity, I’d be frightened to turn it on 😆

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Anyway have you seen the price of electricity, I’d be frightened to turn it on

€45 last quarter......which is pretty decent considering we use electric to heat the water.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Got an induction hob in Spain, don’t mind it but gas is much better to cook on, more nuanced heat control.

Note to self. never ask this woman for recommendations re. cooking appliances,. As she obviously buys the cheapest crap she can find!!!  🤣

or is the type that never reads the instructions.

or both.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

€45 last quarter......which is pretty decent considering we use electric to heat the water.

My daughters home is all electric....no mains gas......she is putting in over £10 per day in this cold weather......the storage heater are as old as the house, so I doubt they are very efficient. 

• Like 3