Your Day Today!

XTreme

Cruised up the road a bit to Estes Park, Colorado to have lunch today with the wife.

Looked cold outside so we ate inside today. I have the chicken tenders with chips (Nashville Hot style) while the wife had chicken and waffle with some chutney crap on top. Chicken and waffles is kind of a southern thing - kinda odd to see it this far west.

chi1.jpg

chi2.jpg

chi3.jpg

chi4.jpg

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Earache said:

Cruised up the road a bit to Estes Park, Colorado to have lunch today with the wife.

Looked cold outside so we ate inside today. I have the chicken tenders with chips (Nashville Hot style) while the wife had chicken and waffle with some chutney crap on top. Chicken and waffles is kind of a southern thing - kinda odd to see it this far west.

chi1.jpg

chi2.jpg

chi3.jpg

chi4.jpg

I like the look of that food! Not so keen on the weather though!

How much longer before you can ride again Eric?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I like the look of that food! Not so keen on the weather though!

How much longer before you can ride again Eric?

I've planned a ride to Texas in late April - dunno if I can get out of here though. I'd say it's a 50/50 chance at this point.  April and May are our snowiest months but I'm hoping for a gap with nice weather. Last year, on May 29th, I had to haul my bike to warmer climes to ride. Hopefully not his year.

But in general, June 1st begins the riding season.

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Another Royal Enfield bagger. 

Talking of fake brands......when you get your ISA BSA and get regressed back in time to 1966, can you get down to Swansea and warn the 12 year old me to stay clear of any ginger bitches in 1973?

• Haha 5

Just now, XTreme said:

Talking of fake brands......when you get your ISA BSA and get regressed back in time to 1966, can you get down to Swansea and warn the 12 year old me to stay clear of any ginger bitches in 1973?

Can do 👍

But it's you so you'll only find yourself another nutjob with different coloured hair. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Can do 👍

But it's you so you'll only find yourself another nutjob with different coloured hair. 

Good point!

Tell me to play the field until Feb 10th 1978.......and on that day I need to wait outside Mynyddbach School gates.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Then again your kids would stand less chance of being ginger which would be a kindness 😆

The ginger gene can't be stopped......and I carry it!

• Haha 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Why is being ginger a bad thing in the UK?

I have no idea Pedro......they're fucking obsessed about it.

There's a few Spanish gingers about.......but I don't think they're treated as social outcasts as they are in the UK:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Why is being ginger a bad thing in the UK?

I'm guessing there's not a lot of gingers in Portugal?!

The gingers have a way of being that differs from normies. The red hair is associated with certain mutant personality traits. Pete can fill you in 😆

• Haha 3