Your Day Today!

XTreme

The Aurora may! be visible again tonight, but once again our weather forecast is for cloudy with a chance of showers........ or meatballs. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I quite enjoyed that film Flint Lockwoooood ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚...Granddaughter has it on DVD....she made we watch it with her several times....it was either that film or Frozen.. ๐Ÿ˜•....ย  i am not a fan of Frozen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We had friends over from the UK for the weekend.ย  It was nice to just chill out with them for a couple of days.ย  Shame that it was a bit chilly here, but we did get out and show them around a bit. We over catered the wine a bit, so Mandy is gutted that she's now got a shed load of wine to drink! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

We had friends over from the UK for the weekend.ย  It was nice to just chill out with them for a couple of days.ย  Shame that it was a bit chilly here, but we did get out and show them around a bit. We over catered the wine a bit, so Mandy is gutted that she's now got a shed load of wine to drink! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iam sure you will manage to get through it. ๐Ÿทย 

• Haha 2

Got the operation for my prostate booked for 17th March, pending the results of my visits to the anaesthetist and cardiologist on Friday. No biking or cycling for at least a month after the op according to my urologist.ย  So I guess I'd better start practicing my tai-chi to keep mobile. I'm looking forwards to getting it sorted, but a bit nervous about it too.

• Like 8

Just now, Tango said:

Not me, @Clive, I don't drink the stuff if I can help it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If we were closer iam sure my wife would help with the vino depletion. Cheers...Salute....whatever they say in France. ๐Ÿทย 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Tango said:

Got the operation for my prostate booked for 17th March, pending the results of my visits to the anaesthetist and cardiologist on Friday. No biking or cycling for at least a month after the op according to my urologist.ย  So I guess I'd better start practicing my tai-chi to keep mobile. I'm looking forwards to getting it sorted, but a bit nervous about it too.

Hope all goes well ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Could be worse. My German buddy having is large collection of piles operated on next week.....he says he will be awake while they do it ๐Ÿ˜•ย The Simpsons Dance GIF

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

Hope all goes well ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Could be worse. My German buddy having is large collection of piles operated on next week.....he says he will be awake while they do it ๐Ÿ˜•ย The Simpsons Dance GIF

Cheers, Clive. Mine will be done under a general anaesthetic, fortunately! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tango said:

Best wishes there Bob!

• Like 1

We are safe from snow for a couple of weeks, Daily Sexpress says a Beast from the East in March, but they have been saying that since early December ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Good luck mateย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tango said:

My brother in law has just undergone the same, think he was very nervous about it all. His was done just before xmas and he's now back at work. His biggest gripe was no alcohol so no real probs.
Best of luck.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tango said:

ย Break a leg miolmucker

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clive said:

๐Ÿ˜‚...Granddaughter has it on DVD....she made we watch it with her several times....it was either that film or Frozen.. ๐Ÿ˜•....ย  i am not a fan of Frozen.

Iโ€™ve only seen a clip, looked entertaining..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/6104789776199943?fs=e&s=7MtrtK

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Iโ€™ve only seen a clip, looked entertaining..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/6104789776199943?fs=e&s=7MtrtK

It is just one of those films I have no desire to watch again.....watched Frozen with her twice, I fell asleep the last time. ๐Ÿ˜ดย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not seen that one. My boys mostly moved onto superhero films around the time of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and Despicable Me - I liked that one!

My least favourite was Wall-E!

My wife likes the Despicable me films, and Hotel Transylvania........I watched half of Wall-E with the usual result.......I nodded off. ๐Ÿ˜ด.ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2