Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes and an old friend Barry that died in the palliative care ward my wife works in, if i was going to go to one it would be Barry's but i only have the XR and the Beta road legal at the moment should be a good attendance for him he was well liked i haven't seen him for over 15 years though. And to top that the wife's uncle died in her ward last Sunday as well so his funeral is next Tuesday.

Just checked the bikes and the CRF is still on the road could have sworn i had sorn it so might be going to a funeral tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes and an old friend Barry that died in the palliative care ward my wife works in, if i was going to go to one it would be Barry's but i only have the XR and the Beta road legal at the moment should be a good attendance for him he was well liked i haven't seen him for over 15 years though. And to top that the wife's uncle died in her ward last Sunday as well so his funeral is next Tuesday.

Isn’t this the plot for that movie where the serial killer is a nurse?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Isn’t this the plot for that movie where the serial killer is a nurse?

The wife's not a nurse she does admin there, deals with all the death certificates and any other paperwork to move them onto the undertakers. The day after Barry died another 4 died in the ward, she said i think i'm the grim reapers  secretary :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The wife's not a nurse she does admin there, deals with all the death certificates and any other paperwork to move them onto the undertakers. The day after Barry died another 4 died in the ward, she said i think i'm the grim reapers  secretary :classic_laugh:

Dealing with death certificates is good cover for a serial killer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just put the middle daughter, the good one, one the bus for a residential week at college.  Already missing her, its something she does every 3rd week but being regular doesn't make the house feel any less empty.   I transfered a little surprise to her bank account so she will have some spending money for the local shop where she is at college.    Her college is in the middle of nowhere and very rural near a little village.   Stunning place in fact.  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Got a day off work tomorrow, dentist at 08:30 to get me out of bed and after that a choice of two funerals to attend but i decided because i cant go to both i'm not going to either, so started tomorrows job tonight and going to pick up a new tyre for the rear and chain and sprockets for the Beta, although i'm still not convinced the old tyre is toast yet

IMG_8639.thumb.JPG.02b842dc23b7b0cc68f0e5fe76ee566d.JPG

IMG_8640.thumb.JPG.b677c65a92f623dd40442cdab3c8746a.JPG

These photos confirm the fact that you are indeed a tightarse  , look at the state of that front sprocket   😯

Whay you say @XTreme  ?

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

These photos confirm the fact that you are indeed a tightarse  , look at the state of that front sprocket   😯

Whay you say @XTreme  ?

That front sprocket needs to go!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Going for my covid booster at 11.30, I'm going on the donkey (DR650) . It should be doing about 140 mph by 12.00   

fast-motorcycle.gif.b3eb838d55a04d2ddab5f346349cde2e.gif

You guys are still taking boosters... I'm just curious what are resident nurse would say.. In my case being exposed to it on many occasions and without any symptoms... Would getting a booster weeken my amune system? 

If you lot must know... I did get my DNA traces back a few years ago on this website ancestry....wasn't a surprise to me when the results came back... I'm mostly scandenavia to my bones... Could be why.. I'm resistant to many virus.. 

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

If you lot must know... I did get my DNA traces back a few years ago on this website ancestry....wasn't a surprise to me when the results came back... I'm mostly scandenavia to my bones... Could be why.. I'm resistant to many virus.. 

I thought you were an eskimo 

mlzlz-what.gif.6df086d5e6a1543a693b7dd198e80f9a.gif

This just popped up on YouTube.....Mike Hailwood in 1966.

Finished a minute ahead of the second placed rider, and lapped some of them twice! 

Yet in every vid of him he never looks like he's going fast because his style is so smooth!

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I thought you were an eskimo 

mlzlz-what.gif.6df086d5e6a1543a693b7dd198e80f9a.gif

Just think about this one for a second..... What would a bunch of man being at sea for month... Would do to a eskimo women if they ran into one in Greenland... 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

22FE7264-D07E-4A79-A91C-01606475DECD.thumb.jpeg.dbd068f5796958c52a9db38a0fe698a3.jpegJust been jabbed, got to wait 15 minutes now before I can drive 

Now he is in a hedge as his arms are too  stiff to steer with.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

22FE7264-D07E-4A79-A91C-01606475DECD.thumb.jpeg.dbd068f5796958c52a9db38a0fe698a3.jpegJust been jabbed, got to wait 15 minutes now before I can drive 

Lucky you didn’t get a right hook , you’d of had to wait an hour

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What you done to upset that girl looking through the window?..she seems to be giving you the finger. 😂 

• Haha 5