The Mod Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

That was why I raised the point of having 3 votes, 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. But I guess where does it end. 

Eventually we'll get down to the two with the most votes......but if people had 3 votes then what happens if 3 nominees are left?

They'd use their 3 votes to vote for each and it would never end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Hope it does not drag on.......and on. 

Exactly! Cos in just over two weeks time we have BOTM......and a couple of weeks after that it's MOTY and TOTY. Then BOTM again.

I really don't think now would be the right time for a "What Bike" Poll.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Eventually we'll get down to the two with the most votes......but if people had 3 votes then what happens if 3 nominees are left?

They'd use their 3 votes to vote for each and it would never end.

What happens with 3 votes if 4 votes are more or less and then 5 votes appear and then Toty moty and botm get 3 votes when they start … what will happen to the 4 votes then and what if we get to 6 votes would 3,4 and 5 stand  a chance or could we add them up to 12 ?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

What happens with 3 votes if 4 votes are more or less and then 5 votes appear and then Toty moty and botm get 3 votes when they start … what will happen to the 4 votes then and what if we get to 6 votes would 3,4 and 5 bstand a chance or could we add them up so 12 ?

Did you have to think about that reply 

• Haha 2

You people would love the Rank Choice voting idea the commies stateside are using.

Best rule ever was one man one vote, and the womens were getting the beers.

Life was grand, no world wars...

🤪

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Not at all 

We wouldnt have had a reply if you did, i shall not ask you to think about it, friends like me dont let you drive, we make you walk. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

What happens with 3 votes if 4 votes are more or less and then 5 votes appear and then Toty moty and botm get 3 votes when they start … what will happen to the 4 votes then and what if we get to 6 votes would 3,4 and 5 stand  a chance or could we add them up to 12 ?

What will eventually happen is someone will ban you for being an annoying cunt!

• Haha 5

Just now, Cupid Stunt said:

Mods?
WTF, anything goes here or have people been spelling "Cunt" wrong too much?

People have complained that they want more moderation of certain posters.....so I'm just giving people what they want Terry.

But considering Buck is one of the favourites they may get more than they bargained for.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

People have complained that they want more moderation of certain posters.....so I'm just giving people what they want Terry.

But considering Buck is one of the favourites they may get more than they bargained for.

I’ve not asked for more moderation, just decapitation. 

• Haha 2