The Mod Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes you are, that’s what politicians always say. 

Ren would have been like god towering over you when you posted. A toothless god but like God you never would have known when he’d been paying attention, and that keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Trump Words GIF by moodman

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes you are, that’s what politicians always say. 

Ren would have been like god towering over you when you posted. A toothless god but like God you never would have known when he’d been paying attention, and that keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Ren was the only person who could ban people just by using smilies!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm still hoping for Buck to get the gig.... And be warn you cunts... The first one using these two words in a sentence harley and gay will get a 12 hrs ban... 

Whe in college, I did a marketing paper on Harley as one of the top five recognised brands (not just motorcycling related) in the world! I’m a big fan, thing is roads have tight turns and bad pavement here!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm still hoping for Buck to get the gig.... And be warn you cunts... The first one using these two words in a sentence harley and gay will get a 12 hrs ban... 

What about Barley and Hay 

thinking-think.gif.ea55c9e3bfef4f76926c29e4d8fc13d4.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Whe in college, I did a marketing paper on Harley as one of the top five recognised brands (not just motorcycling related) in the world! I’m a big fan, thing is roads have tight turns and bad pavement here!

Pavement is pretty well kept around here... Even from the freezing cycle weather we get every year.. Every town and cities are all located next to the coast line.. the bad roads we do have are in the interior of the province.. 

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pavement is pretty well kept around here... Even from the freezing cycle weather we get every year.. Every town and cities are all located next to the coast line.. the bad roads we do have are in the interior of the province.. 

Tell you what Marcel, there’s a place Sofia showed me that imports Harleys, legalizes them abd sells them on. Next time I’m at my place I’ll drop by for lunch and will finally sit on some Harleys and see what the thing is with the big twin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Tell you what Marcel, there’s a place Sofia showed me that imports Harleys, legalizes them abd sells them on. Next time I’m at my place I’ll drop by for lunch and will finally sit on some Harleys and see what the thing is with the big twin.

There heavy... But low to the grown.. I would definitely recommend a touring model if you're lucky enough to get a test ride.... 

Just now, Marcel said:

There heavy... But low to the grown.. I would definitely recommend a touring model if you're lucky enough to get a test ride.... 

I can stop by the official Harley dealership. Touring model doesn’t sound ok, for a Harley I’d want the wide saddle low experience, for cruising down to the cafe on a sunday morning on my leather jacket. Then give the finger to the Hayabusa guys and go home to get on the GS for the proper ride to the hills :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Then give the finger to the Hayabusa guys and go home to get on the GS for the proper ride to the hills

Well that's if you can catch the busa boys.....harleys might just be too slow.....