Last Weekend in October!

XTreme

Just now, Six30 said:

So fallsoff bike is not road legal then … you twat .

It's a road legal off-road bike.....you can hardly ride something like that any sort of distance.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It's a road legal off-road bike.....you can hardly ride something like that any sort of distance.

I welcome another van boy 

• Haha 2

Name a job you can do badly and everyone can see you do it badly but you still get paid and don't get fired 

A fucking Meteorologists,

forecast says for this morning here, Sunny spells with a chance of heavy showers, well it should say heavy rain with no chance of Sunny spells because its been pissing down for the last two hours 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Name a job you can do badly and everyone can see you do it badly but you still get paid and don't get fired 

forecast says for this morning here, Sunny spells with a chance of heavy showers, well it should say heavy rain with no chance of Sunny spells because its been pissing down for the last two hours 

the office what GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Same this side. Forecast was for sunny spells, it's been raining since I got out of bed.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Same this side. Forecast was for sunny spells, it's been raining since I got out of bed.

Not too bad here, cloudy but dry, keep seeing fleeting glimpses of the sun.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was riding sideways at times this morning Fred because of the wind and it was pissing down this afternoon.  On the way home I was getting blinded by the low sun ...........

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No chance. Haven’t finished unpacking n setting everything up and Mr Slowly leaves tomorrow, then I leave the next day. So I have to unpack.. and pack 😂

I don't know how you do that, it would drive me nuts 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No chance. Haven’t finished unpacking n setting everything up and Mr Slowly leaves tomorrow, then I leave the next day. So I have to unpack.. and pack 😂

Your leisurely half retirement sounds like you’re trying for a stewardess lifestyle 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I don't know how you do that, it would drive me nuts 

Spect you pack to go on holiday or go on jollies. Most of the population does, it all involves packing and travelling. Just once I’ve properly unpacked here that’s it for the year, everything wanted or needed is in place. 

Extricating yourself from your home life  and keeping everything running smoothly is complicated. It’ll be worth it in the long run.
Some things worth having don’t immediately bear fruit, they require putting in the time and doing the work. This is one of those things. 

I’ve already booked the tickets back out here 💃🕺

• Like 3