Fourth Weekend in October!

XTreme

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

The reason Rich asked that is because there's a sad twat on here who takes his bikes everywhere (even touring) in a van.

Then just gets them out to take a photo (not a very good one either) and then puts them back inside again.

Yes......this place attracts the very shallow end of the gene pool.

By the looks of it there’s far too much chlorine in that gene pool. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Or a cheaper option would be to just adjust the gear lever so his other boots fit :classic_laugh:

47 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

And if hes as mechanically minded as pete it would be Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

I have the skill but sadly lack the inclination. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I'm a fine one to talk i just remembered I've been struggling with my boots and the gear lever on my CRF1000 since i bought it in 2016 and only adjusted the gear lever about 2 months ago, first ride i was thinking why the fuck didn't i do this sooner :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Ok, you may have a hot lap top but will you be sat in a lay-by near Bristol airport at stupid o-clock tonight waiting to collect your mother-in-law and her argumentative niece.  Welcome to my world, at least I can pretend I don't understand her if she kicks off (my wife's cousin) 

so-annoying-mad.gif.d48842038b680e06f501c8776daa2f3a.gif

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sorted 👍

Oh my lord... I've ridden a sporster before many years ago and today I switch motorcycle for about 50km...with one.... Well guys... It's definitely a piece of shit... I can't hide the fact anymore... My barge is like a rollsroys compared to a KIA Rio.. 

IMG_20221022_141310.jpg

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh my lord... I've ridden a sporster before many years ago and today I switch motorcycle for about 50km...with one.... Well guys... It's definitely a piece of shit... I can't hide the fact anymore... My barge is like a rollsroys compared to a KIA Rio.. 

IMG_20221022_141310.jpg

This country is full of Harleys......but I tell you what, you never see any of them on the roads I go on.

Always smooth main roads and then parked outside bars!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This country is full of Harleys......but I tell you what, you never see any of them on the roads I go on.

Always smooth main roads and then parked outside bars!

Agree definitely made for smooth pavements...the one I have is a touring bike for long distance travel... Like a gold wing but just not has gay... 

• Haha 2