Fourth Weekend in October!

XTreme

I'm scheduled to meet up with @Skippyย tomorrow in Barranda and I'm going to show him round a few places on some of the more obscure routes in this region.

Weather forecast looks to be OK here at the moment....

1268046741_Screenshot2022-10-21084916.jpg.c57e10b5e461f2614254f07c0047d4aa.jpg

.....but that has a habit of changing completely! So it's review things tomorrow morning.

What about you lot?

• Like 1

Iโ€™m hoping lazing about and sipping gin but in reality aircon guys turning up today and gotย to message Juan to bring our stored stuff back. Unpack n set things back up.
Which all sounds easy but my Spanish is worse than when I left, I start in Spanish then somewhere along the line it turns into French and back to English ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Iโ€™m hoping lazing about and sipping gin but in reality aircon guys turning up today and gotย to message Juan to bring our stored stuff back. Unpack n set things back up.
Which all sounds easy but my Spanish is worse than when I left, I start in Spanish then somewhere along the line it turns into French and back to English ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just try shouting in English, the British Empire was founded on it so it must work. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 4

Had to borrow some boots as the sole fell off my road boots yesterday and I canโ€™t get the enduro boots under the gear lever.

Do you think @XTreme will be embarrassed to be seen with me? I do hope so. ๐Ÿ˜œ

25CC5643-E5D4-4D85-9D09-177D319366CA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Clearly Iโ€™ve nothing to add. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Just watch out for his 'mates 'ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

dancing-midget.gif.383c9a64e6fb7bce6640b837f3a9ce24.gif

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Had to borrow some boots as the sole fell off my road boots yesterday and I canโ€™t get the enduro boots under the gear lever.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Clearly Iโ€™ve nothing to add. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Have you checked the weather with the snout on your manor?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Iโ€™m already embarrassed on your behalf.

Ride to a bike shop, buy boots, bin monstrosities ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Whats wrong with rst's.....I wear alpinestars smx but these ones don't squeak when I walk....

• Haha 1

Checked out a possible new house last night and got a video viewing at a house in Braintree this afternoon so depending on how it goes it will be organising removals, I have my eye on a new bike too........

• Like 3

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Checked out a possible new house last night and got a video viewing at a house in Braintree this afternoon so depending on how it goes it will be organising removals, I have my eye on a new bike too........

Good luck with the house but more importantly new bike? What bike, more details needed or your just a tease.ย 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good luck with the house but more importantly new bike? What bike, more details needed or your just a tease.ย 

Well it might need a poll......what do we all think

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Whereโ€™s the fun in that when I can swish about all day in those beautiesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆIโ€™m assured by their owner that it will make me at least 20klm faster everywhere. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Blimey that was fast the aircons been fitted upstairs already. A lot of mess to clean up now though ๐Ÿ™„ย 

No standing around drinking cups of tea in Spain I suppose ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No standing around drinking cups of tea in Spain I suppose ๐Ÿ˜

Theyโ€™re not exactly famed for speedy work ๐Ÿ˜†

I get the impression Pedro the landlord is a very competent person. Since Iโ€™ve been here heโ€™s arranged a plumber to fix a leaky tap who turned up the next day and sorted it pronto (nice tap too ๐Ÿ˜†). Arranged the wifi installation on a day that suited us within just a few days and now the aircon fitters the day after we arrive who got the job done in about 2hrs.ย 
ย 

Apparently he works in television, specifically sports television and is flat out cos of some major sporting thing happening in Spain next year (maybe the World Cup?) and yet he still finds the time to write nice emails and sort everything thing out seamlessly. It makes it impossible to leave this well managed cocoon and go back to my own comparatively shambolic life in Blighty. Itโ€™s like having an unobtrusive babysitter ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1