Third Weekend in October!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Yes I was born 7 miles from where I live now.  In fact I sometimes work in the hospital I was born in.  🙂

Question for you then......do you class yourself as Cornish or English?

Cos as I understand it, some people there see themselves as Celts and not English?

I am a Cornish Celt.   I know this may trigger some, but diversity in the UK is not just about skin colour, and just a  brief historical look into British history can be illuminating if anyone is interested.  Just imagine telling a Welsh person they were not Celtic and just English really, we get that sort of abuse regularly.   Not that I think there is anything wrong with being English its just I do not believe myself to be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am a Cornish Celt.   I know this may trigger some, but diversity in the UK is not just about skin colour, and just a  brief historical look into British history can be illuminating if anyone is interested.  Just imagine telling a Welsh person they were not Celtic and just English really, we get that sort of abuse regularly.   Not that I think there is anything wrong with being English its just I do not believe myself to be. 

Top Man! You can join the top table with me, @Sir Fallsalot, @Specs, and @Renegade.

St Davids Day Dragon GIF by SportandLeisureServicesLtd

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

….and just English really, 

Alright with all of that apart from the above “just English” part.

Appreciate the deserved diminishment but honestly the ruling elite are as cuntish to the English prols as they are to every other nation. 

The “just English” have always had a hard time with the sociopaths in charge as much as anyone else. A hard time indeed when you consider we’re at the hands of these loons and yet are also considered the awful English! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Top Man! You can join the top table with me, @Sir Fallsalot, @Specs, and @Renegade.

St Davids Day Dragon GIF by SportandLeisureServicesLtd

When I first joined your ranks my first thought about the Welch that it was some sort of fruit spread for toast.. 

Screenshot_20221015_181621_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

And Spain is right up there with us Italy is worse its a problem everywhere not just the UK 

In Italy it’s no longer a problem, it’s settled into part of their culture :classic_laugh:

The level of violence used for bike theft is portrayed as being a lot more in London though, than anywhere else in Europe, at least portrayed to the outside. 

• Haha 1

Cannot get near enough to the track to take decent pics with the phone, but a lovely day. Warm and hardly a cloud in the sky.....enjoyed the ride out, hope for a good ride back. 🛵 

• Like 4