What made me laugh today.

Tango

Well, today, it was a French news article about fuel shortages at filling stations caused by a strike by refinery workers. And the photo at the head of the article is a filling station with a guy filling up an old H2 750 Kawasaki! I bet that would get him as far as the queue for the next filling station! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nouvelle-aquitaine/gironde/bordeaux/carte-les-carburants-disponibles-dans-les-stations-services-pres-de-chez-vous-en-aquitaine-2632408.html?fbclid=IwAR357YzZq2Eu3DWcgX3tjd_sawlsBbHOu5JasIgBbRFKNg4HJU75P5LuZCw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Tango said:

Well, today, it was a French news article about fuel shortages at filling stations caused by a strike by refinery workers. And the photo at the head of the article is a filling station with a guy filling up an old H2 750 Kawasaki! I bet that would get him as far as the queue for the next filling station! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nouvelle-aquitaine/gironde/bordeaux/carte-les-carburants-disponibles-dans-les-stations-services-pres-de-chez-vous-en-aquitaine-2632408.html?fbclid=IwAR357YzZq2Eu3DWcgX3tjd_sawlsBbHOu5JasIgBbRFKNg4HJU75P5LuZCw

That's rare! He'll be lucky to see much more than 25mpg out of that!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's rare! He'll be lucky to see much more than 25mpg out of that!

Your about wright.... Had one of those.. It was my first street bike... Have some other pics somewheres.. This pic is horrible...Β 

Β 

IMG_20221012_171751.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Your about wright.... Had one of those.. It was my first street bike... Have some other pics somewheres.. This pic is horrible...Β 

Β 

IMG_20221012_171751.jpg

So are they some type of winged stabilisers or did you like to save enough space to have another bike riding either side of you? πŸ˜†

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So are they some type of winged stabilisers or did you like to save enough space to have another bike riding either side of you? πŸ˜†

Ya it had this huge crash bar on it... Looked awful... It was probably fitted from another bike..Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They’re highway pegs, everyone on that side of the Atlantic has to stretch their legs forward on the motorway.

They remind me of those footpegs BMX bikes have fitted on their axles for tricks, that kids used to want to carry a passenger standing on the back wheel when I was young.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

They’re highway pegs, everyone on that side of the Atlantic has to stretch their legs forward on the motorway.

They remind me of those footpegs BMX bikes have fitted on their axles for tricks, that kids used to want to carry a passenger standing on the back wheel when I was young.

I may have been taking the michael a little bit πŸ˜†

but yer stunt pegs that explains it.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Β 

IMG_20221012_171751.jpg

Gay

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I may have been taking the michael a little bit πŸ˜†

but yer stunt pegs that explains it.

Oh the highway pegs.. Haha... You pretty well had to do the slip..

Rode the thing for two summers and I bend the shifting fork for the first gear.... Sold it to a friend and he crash it the same summer... Nothing major just a little road rash... Bent the fork and front fender...Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Β 

IMG_20221012_171751.jpg

Photoshop it.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I used to get 25mpg in my RD250……

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

On a good day 😜

I can beat that Bob 9mpg on my old YZ490 when i was enjoying myselfΒ :littleguy:

• Like 2

The girl who wrote to Disney for a spectacle wearing animated star and got one is now very unhappy with the glasses wearing emoji as it suggests a nerd, her words. Obviously not happy with just one burst of tele fame.
Made me laugh anyway.

• Haha 3