First Weekend in September!

XTreme

6 hours ago, Tym said:

Those shredded jeans that chick is wearing rock. 😆

They look cool on that young lady, they don't look quite so cool on a 70 year old bloke .......................

just saying   🤪

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Scooter looks clean Clive  👍

clive.jpg.fea4abfa5d350114ecbfe0618d9d157c.jpg

It does until you get up close, the wheels are dirty, and the  black plastics are covered in dust, suppose  that's with it being so dry.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Clive said:

black plastics are covered in dust, suppose  that's with it being so dry.

That's a major issue here!

Virtually every time I wash the bike it's not because of road muck.....it's because of dust.

And because it's so sandy you can't just put some polish on it because it'll scratch the paintwork.

You just gotta hose it away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's a major issue here!

Virtually every time I wash the bike it's not because of road muck.....it's because of dust.

And because it's so sandy you can't just put some polish on it because it'll scratch the paintwork.

You just gotta hose it away.

Yep same here, set off on a ride, come back and it's is dusty......but it looks clean as I don't think I have ridden it in the wet...,..I will remove the seat tub which makes access to the engine a doddle.

A few things to do to it, oil change in around 1000 miles, new plug, and the wheel paint is poor, respray during the winter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not everyone has a van to keep their bikes safe in 😉

He won't understand the concept of actually riding bikes to get to where you want to go Fred!

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Six30 said:

he's chained and padlocked it....

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Have to be careful around here, there are some dubious guys riding round in vans.

• Haha 7

In all my years of riding I have only ever had 1 bike stolen from me, I don't want to ever go through the anger/rage and frustration again.........the feeling when you return to where you parked your bike and find a empty space is soul destroying 😔........and the absolute crap that insurance companies come up with when trying to claim, it may only be a lowly scooter to you guys, but it's my scooter paid for with my money 😠  

Rant over.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

In all my years of riding I have only ever had 1 bike stolen from me, I don't want to ever go through the anger/rage and frustration again.........the feeling when you return to where you parked your bike and find a empty space is soul destroying 😔........and the absolute crap that insurance companies come up with when trying to claim, it may only be a lowly scooter to you guys, but it's my scooter paid for with my money 😠  

Rant over.

Admit it or not we all have a relationship with our bikes no matter what they are, they're in part priceless so yer thats the lowest of the low. 

Well not exactly, insurance companies are the lowest of the low, the differences between insurance companies and thieves are difficult to discriminate. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Rant over.

Put a tracking device on a bait bike where your old one was stolen, let it get nicked, and let the hunt begin...😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Put a tracking device on a bait bike where your old one was stolen, let it get nicked, and let the hunt begin...😆

I would, but the bike was stolen in 1982 😀 

That bike (Honda CB400f) was never seen again. 😞

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I would, but the bike was stolen in 1982 😀 

That bike (Honda CB400f) was never seen again. 😞

I hold a grudge, id do it  just for the fun of it, more should do it in areas of high  theft. Most chit being done is by a small percentage of repeat offenders. Take them out...crickets.

Works over here, why call the cops, fuck them they are the biggest criminals around.

• Like 5

We should all just become vigilantes, I like your thinking tym.

God help the twats who take a swipe at my property if I catch them they'll be lucky to be able to walk again let alone talk and I don't care for the consequences from the supposedly proud to protect(the thieving scum) coppers as I feel everyone has the right to protect their property.

In my eyes the only thing the yanks have got right 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

There is a difference between being a keyboard warrior and actually doing it.

Yup, thats what Hacksaw said...then he ran like a dog when i showed up.

Same thing your(six) going to do.