First Weekend in September!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Going to a wedding. , rented a  house for a couple  of nights to stay , found it in the fridge 

For a wedding you need at least two hip flasks.

And some food. I've never been to a wedding where everyones not starving and inebriated by the time the food arrives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

And some food. I've never been to a wedding where everyones not starving and inebriated by the time the food arrives.

Yebbut that would spoil the fun of watching to see which one of your uncles get pissed first .

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yebbut that would spoil the fun of watching to see which one of your uncles get pissed first .

Au contraire, you're the only one who's had anything to eat, no-one else has anything lining their stomachs. One by one... 

typography dominos GIF by Raymo Ventura

• Haha 4

Waiting for the youngest to return for what's turning into brunch rather than breakfast! Fillet steak, bearnaise sauce (basically hollandaise with tarragon in it which I bought premade from M&S, yes I know lazy arse 😆) saute potatoes, poached egg and oven dried plum tomatoes (takes time but hands down the best breakfast tomato there is).. WHERE IS HE, I'M HUNGRY!

Hungry Feed Me GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I thought of this being starving situation so while the mrs and her mum was getting ready I went and found a greggs down the high street and got 2 steak bakes 

13FCDD9F-552F-4A7F-94C0-94BA04A3016D.gif

• Haha 3