BOTM August 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Some corkers this month. I foretell many holding back their votes to see how other contenders are getting on. 😄

Nothing from you Dave?

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nothing from you Dave?

If anything it’ll be tomorrow when I have to stop for Mandi but chances are it’ll be in a services and not worth the effort.😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Some corkers this month. I foretell many holding back their votes to see how other contenders are getting on. 😄

if I don't vote straight away I'll forget until it's too late. besides why be bothered about how anybody else votes? I just vote for either the best photo or the bike that has done more than the others one way or another during the month.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

if I don't vote straight away I'll forget until it's too late. besides why be bothered about how anybody else votes? I just vote for either the best photo or the bike that has done more than the others one way or another during the month.

You can count on @Buckster's vote though!

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, MooN said:

I always vote straight away for the same reason but towards the end if the bike i voted for has no chance i sometimes change my vote to try and make things more exciting :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Did you start needing afternoon naps before or after you bought a Honda?

He's at that age , next time he goes for a haircut he'll come back with a blue rinse.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Top Trolling Bob! :classic_laugh:

Hang on, I’ll give the dealers a call and see if they can take a photo for me…………or you can have this one of the DR? 🤣

0792C312-D0B4-40DD-87F8-C8F03C1461F0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Hang on, I’ll give the dealers a call and see if they can take a photo for me…………or you can have this one of the DR? 🤣

0792C312-D0B4-40DD-87F8-C8F03C1461F0.jpeg

That'll do! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2