Covert Operations!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

The only way to keep them there is by manning the fuck up, which you should have done already, the only reason she acts the way she does is because people let her, grow a pair.

Yeh.....but access to our grandkids is at stake Ian.

If they weren't part of the deal things would be different.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....but access to our grandkids is at stake Ian.

If they weren't part of the deal things would be different.

It won’t matter the way you are acting, you will lose them anyway.

Me and the wife had a talk today and we're not going to tell her to fuck off.....yet.

I'm sure the moment will arrive though.

The reason for that is that she wants an excuse to get out......and she will find one but I don't want the blame laid on me. Though it probably will whatever happens.

If the boys want to come over to see the animals that's great. But I ain't going anywhere near her. Or going inside their flat. You know, the one that I'm paying for.

So if she wants to start then she'll have to go at the wife instead. Probably by slagging me off again! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Buckster said:

It won’t matter the way you are acting, you will lose them anyway.

Very likely......but the wife has asked me to step back from it so I'll go along with that.

What we're trying to do is give her enough rope to hang herself.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Have you spent any time alone with your son? 

Yeh.....but we've gone through the same scenario regarding her for the past 6 years.

He just shrugs his shoulders and switches off. And if he does say something it'll be another lie.

This isn't a new situation, this has been going on for 6 years! The only difference now is the bitch is here rather than 2000 miles away.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Pete a little rewording needed here before the sickos in this place see it :classic_laugh:

Cheers Fred.....it's adjusted!

You saved me Flouncing right there!

What you say Bruce?

The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Cheers Fred.....it's adjusted!

You saved me Flouncing right there!

What you say Bruce?

The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

I just assumed it was the Welsh thing.

• Haha 2

Took the two kids and my boy to the animals.....no sign of the fat cunt. Probably trolling on the Bipolar and Manic Depressive forums!

Then on the way back we went to the park and surprised the boys with a football each. Now Fatty has said they're not interested in playing with footballs.....but the reality is that they loved them. Ran round everywhere with them.

Fatty has said that no kids interact with them in the playground. Well today they had loads of little friends and I was talking to their grandparents! Of course 35 years ago I was mixing with the other divorced fathers when the kids were playing.

It's not the people here being distant as she says.....it's the presence of the fat cunt with the scowling face that puts them off.

A young guy (mid 20's) turned up by the climbing bars to exercise with these rubber strap things.....nice guy, and you could see he was seriously fit.

So I asked him to show me what you could do with them and I had a go at a few different things. Fuck me that was hard......but I had to put on a bit of a show cos the other grandparents were watching.

Then we took the kids back absolutely exhausted......they loved it. Didn't go into their flat and didn't see Fatty......so all good.

And her insistence that the kids don't like Sport, and other kids are not mixing with them in the playground has been proved wrong.

That's going to set her off big style!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Took the two kids and my boy to the animals.....no sign of the fat cunt. Probably trolling on the Bipolar and Manic Depressive forums!

Then on the way back we went to the park and surprised the boys with a football each. Now Fatty has said they're not interested in playing with footballs.....but the reality is that they loved them. Ran round everywhere with them.

Fatty has said that no kids interact with them in the playground. Well today they had loads of little friends and I was talking to their grandparents! Of course 35 years ago I was mixing with the other divorced fathers when the kids were playing.

It's not the people here being distant as she says.....it's the presence of the fat cunt with the scowling face that puts them off.

A young guy (mid 20's) turned up by the climbing bars to exercise with these rubber strap things.....nice guy, and you could see he was seriously fit.

So I asked him to show me what you could do with them and I had a go at a few different things. Fuck me that was hard......but I had to put on a bit of a show cos the other grandparents were watching.

Then we took the kids back absolutely exhausted......they loved it. Didn't go into their flat and didn't see Fatty......so all good.

And her insistence that the kids don't like Sport, and other kids are not mixing with them in the playground has been proved wrong.

Pleased for you Pete 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tym said:

She's projecting, if she had a dog she'd do the same thing. :classic_wacko:

One of the other things she's said is that Jake doesn't like Forests!

Well we'll see about that!

Bit by bit we're going to undermine her!

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One of the other things she's said is that Jake doesn't like Forests!

Well we'll see about that!

Bit by bit we're going to undermine her!

Who dislikes forests? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As they say slowly slowly catchy monkey 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Apparently Jake is an aficionado of Modern Art!

He loves her father showing him books containing Modern Art!

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Well when he was slamming the football in my face tonight or the many times he's body splashed me on the tiled floor he didn't seem like an Art Critic!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Dinosaurs.

People allergic to wood.

Trolls.

Six’s victims.

Should I continue?

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Tym said:

She doesnt like forests is what she ment to say. :littleguy:

Doesn't like her size, anything out of her control and comfort zone more like.:littleguy:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It would be like Jack Spratt and his wife.

It might be i wouldnt know myself. :wave:

• Like 1

Well here's an interesting update.....,.I've been told that her parents are now coming over early June!

So are they looking for some as well? Cos her insanity seems to run in the family from what I've heard of them!

So we have the prospect of two Swansea Jacks squaring off against two Eastern Europeans. Where's the smart money going on this?

At the risk of sounding like a braindead Brexiteer, I'll just point out that both our fathers were soldiers who went in to liberate all these fuckers over there in WWII.

So if they want a straightener on any level we're fucking ready for it. 

I'm sure Budweiser would jump at the chance to sponsor this shit on PPV!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1