What was 2021 like for you on this forum?

XTreme

It's the mix of bike and bike related stuff along with the banter that entertains. Like @MooNsays, it's just a bit sad when occasionally it gets a bit too personal, but fortunately that doesn't seem to happen too much. Otherwise it's pretty well balanced and humorous. 

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it, Pete. 👍🍻

And thanks to all the others on here for the entertainment.  👍🍻

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Tango said:

It's the mix of bike and bike related stuff along with the banter that entertains. Like @MooNsays, it's just a bit sad when occasionally it gets a bit too personal, but fortunately that doesn't seem to happen too much. Otherwise it's pretty well balanced and humorous. 

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it, Pete. 👍🍻

And thanks to all the others on here for the entertainment.  👍🍻

gay

• Haha 4

My experience with this forum is shit, if it wasn't for this place i would have got a shit load more done around the house and now i'm getting it in the neck off the wife for bumming around on here every night instead of doing something more constructive 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My experience with this forum is shit, if it wasn't for this place i would have got a shit load more done around the house and now i'm getting it in the neck off the wife for bumming around on here every night instead of doing something more constructive 

Great!

So I'm now responsible for you being a lazy cunt?

Leaving Awkward Moment GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tell her if she won't join in she can't moan and groan at you for partaking in the mindless piss taking and casualness here

• Haha 1

The highlight of this forum has been my long discussions with @Slowlycatchymonkey and the chance to make quality new connections with people like that! Big thanks to Tym and Pete for all the work you've put into the forum. Thanks for having me here and reading my neverending stories 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't stop by here as much as I used to, partly because of the season (won't be riding for a while) and partly because it seems every thread I read ends up with someone replying with "gay". A couple guys here apparently have serious obsessions with homosexuality... for fuck sake just admit you're confused and work through it. Nobody cares if/that you're gay. 

And as I was reading through this thread I saw it fits too. Fucking hilarious. Again. No, really, it's fucking hilarious, each and every time and time again. The imagination it takes to reply with a single word is beyond comprehension. True comedic genius. 

And FWIW I'm not offended, just bored as fuck seeing it again and again and again and again and, well, you get it.

seriously, update the material. We get it already. 

And for the record, no, I am not gay. But $20 is $20...

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

The highlight of this forum has been my long discussions with @Slowlycatchymonkey and the chance to make quality new connections with people like that! Big thanks to Tym and Pete for all the work you've put into the forum. Thanks for having me here and reading my neverending stories 

Great to have you here Grace! 👍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DesmoDog said:

I don't stop by here as much as I used to, partly because of the season (won't be riding for a while) and partly because it seems every thread I read ends up with someone replying with "gay". A couple guys here apparently have serious obsessions with homosexuality... for fuck sake just admit you're confused and work through it. Nobody cares if/that you're gay. 

And as I was reading through this thread I saw it fits too. Fucking hilarious. Again. No, really, it's fucking hilarious, each and every time and time again. The imagination it takes to reply with a single word is beyond comprehension. True comedic genius. 

And FWIW I'm not offended, just bored as fuck seeing it again and again and again and again and, well, you get it.

seriously, update the material. We get it already. 

And for the record, no, I am not gay. But $20 is $20...

I take your point completely.......and yes, the endless repetition of the same thing can get tiresome.

But as I've said, we can't be everything to every man.......and also bear in mind that we're a fairly new forum that's only been going 21 months.

So it's a work in progress so to speak, and everybody has the opportunity to influence the direction that it goes. Nothing is set in stone.

We really appreciate your contributions as they help to maintain a balance between the irreverent and the bike specific........so give the place time to grow and develop.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

Tym !

xxgiphy.gif

• Haha 2