What was 2021 like for you on this forum?

XTreme

8 hours ago, DesmoDog said:

I don't stop by here as much as I used to, partly because of the season (won't be riding for a while) and partly because it seems every thread I read ends up with someone replying with "gay". A couple guys here apparently have serious obsessions with homosexuality... for fuck sake just admit you're confused and work through it. Nobody cares if/that you're gay. 

And as I was reading through this thread I saw it fits too. Fucking hilarious. Again. No, really, it's fucking hilarious, each and every time and time again. The imagination it takes to reply with a single word is beyond comprehension. True comedic genius. 

And FWIW I'm not offended, just bored as fuck seeing it again and again and again and again and, well, you get it.

seriously, update the material. We get it already. 

And for the record, no, I am not gay. But $20 is $20...

Well for a start there are only a couple of peeps who keep referring to 'gay'  and even then it's just banter (not very thoughtful banter I grant you)  but you're just looking at the negatives.  There are some very humorous peeps on here, perhaps you just don't get it ?

You can always just stick to your Ducati forums and bloke smoke up each others arses if you prefer 😉

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

The highlight of this forum has been my long discussions with @Slowlycatchymonkey and the chance to make quality new connections with people like that! Big thanks to Tym and Pete for all the work you've put into the forum. Thanks for having me here and reading my neverending stories 

What a nice comment. Its lovely to have you here. Really enjoy your updates, keep ‘em coming. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Well for a start there are only a couple of peeps who keep referring to 'gay'  and even then it's just banter (not very thoughtful banter I grant you)  but you're just looking at the negatives.  There are some very humorous peeps on here, perhaps you just don't get it ?

You can always just stick to your Ducati forums and bloke smoke up each others arses if you prefer 😉

That’s a bit gay isn’t it , blowing smoke up each other’s arses .

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Me:  "A couple guys here ..."

You: "Well for a start there are only a couple of peeps..."

If it were later in the day after I've had some chocolate I'm sure I'd have some witty retort but for now I've just gotten up (fuck off, I'm retired and sleep in when I want to) and, um, ah crap. I got nothing. 

Most of the guys who are blowing smoke up each other's asses on the Ducati forums are gay, so I don't join in unless I'm getting paid. Like I said, $20 is $20 and timing belts aren't free. 

• Haha 7