Right hand drive cars.

Tym

Bastards they are arnt they? Driving on the proper side my gearbox shift pattern makes sense, and my hood release is on my side,

you know, the drivers side? LOLOLOLOL, everything in a right hand drive car is fucked up.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Bastards they are arnt they? Driving on the proper side my gearbox shift pattern makes sense, and my hood release is on my side,

you know, the drivers side? LOLOLOLOL, everything in a right hand drive car is fucked up.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜€

I feel more at home in a RHD!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Tym said:

ย 

๐Ÿ˜€

Dozy fucking colonist.

• Haha 7

Just now, boboneleg said:

Come on Tym , your left hand is for changing gear, right hand for wanking . Preferably not at the same time ๐Ÿคช

Explain how i lost both shoulders to impingment, my left hand is a mystery, i dont even know her name.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

ย 

Messes up picking up your burgers donโ€™t it ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Fast Food GIF by jjjjjohn

She has to get out of the car at her works security barrier every morning and walk around to swipe her badge and then run back round and get back into the car when the barrier opens! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We got a tag for the motorway tolls though. Even got an armband to use it when I'm on the bike if I need to use the toll roads.ย 

• Haha 3

Just now, Tango said:

She has to get out of the car at her works security barrier every morning and walk around to swipe her badge and then run back round and get back into the car when the barrier opens! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We got a tag for the motorway tolls though. Even got an armband to use it when I'm on the bike if I need to use the toll roads.ย 

I suddenly appreciated the lack of tolls for motorbikes here when I rode through Spain. I know theyre not all free for motorbikes here but the pissing about unzipping stuff to pay is annoying.ย 

We went through one where we pulled up and Mr Slowly swiped his card and passed it back to me before riding on but oh no you cant use the same card twice so I was stranded there with increasingly frustrated toll booth operators until Mr Slowly who was some way ahead pulled over and had to walk back (it was one way) in the blazing sun oh how we laughedโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Tym said:

ย 

๐Ÿ˜€

No its the right way, left hand drive vehicles are just wrong and deviant

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I wouldnt know I have lackeys for that

Queen Cbc GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

I hope they are the inferior right handed lackeysย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  lefty here as well but can do most things with both hands except write i can't do that with either handย :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Funny how right hand drive motorcycles arnt an issue.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

Titter ye not, I once rode a 1930 something ( I think) Sunbeam, with the rearbrake on the left and gearchenge on the right. Still had front brake lever on the right bar and clutch on the left though and that was ...erm... complicated

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MooN said:

Titter ye not, I once rode a 1930 something ( I think) Sunbeam, with the rearbrake on the left and gearchenge on the right. Still had front brake lever on the right bar and clutch on the left though and that was ...erm... complicated

That's how Brit bikes always were!

And the Commando was one up three down!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I hope they are the inferior right handed lackeysย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  lefty here as well but can do most things with both hands except write i can't do that with either handย :classic_laugh:

Most likely.. about 90% likely I believe ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

• Haha 1