Right hand drive cars.

Tym

6 minutes ago, MooN said:

the GP bikes run an upside down gearbox, never did understand why

I started with 2 scooters, then 2 Brit bikes (one 3 speed, one 4 speed both RH gearchange and RH kickstart) and then a Jap  which was 6 speed LH gearchange and LH kickstart.

All within my first year of riding!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MooN said:

the GP bikes run an upside down gearbox, never did understand why

I once rode a RGV250 with the box like that didn't take long to get used to and by god that bike brought the demon out in you on a twisty road 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I started with 2 scooters, then 2 Brit bikes (one 3 speed, one 4 speed both RH gearchange and RH kickstart) and then a Jap  which was 6 speed LH gearchange and LH kickstart.

All within my first year of riding!

Are you mixing the kick start sides up i can't think of any Jap bikes with a left hand kickstart

I reversed the shift pattern on my old 4 speed sportster when i put rear sets on her, up shifts where just a stomp away.

The only time you needed to downshift a Sporster was when you came to a stop so i havnt much more to say, over. 

😀

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Mine was identical to this......

spacer.png

Ahh well before my time no wonder i couldn't think of one. Left hand kick starts are so unnatural to me the MZ125 i owned had one i could start it using my hand but had no chance with my left leg 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Reminds me of my 500 Titan butt i dont remember the kicks position on that bike. 😀

That was left as well.

So was the GT250 that succeeded the T's.

But the triples were on the right.

• Like 3

My KTM640 Adventure had a left hand kickstart. Not a great thing for me, luckily it was leccy start as well. I only kick started it once , used my right leg.

I was so happy that I’d started it that I did a little jig around the car park 😁

• Haha 5