• Pedro
    • XTreme
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • Tym
    • Tango
    • Buckster

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One of them was him.....who was the other one?

I didn’t vote for myself  I voted  for sirfallsalot…. How did a edited pic of a wanna be copper win , seriously something wrong with you twats

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Or maybe…. just sayin’ 😂

42152268-94CD-4BE1-ADB3-68D2D0F19434.jpeg.fd761fbeefa9175c88b08a93484555a0.jpeg

Pretty sure that is Tym taking his gun collection to the supermarket in case he encounters zombies. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Buckster said:

Pretty sure that is Tym taking his gun collection to the supermarket in case he encounters zombies. 

In the event of a zombie apocalypse (worse than the current brexit/antivaxer one has caused) I cant imagine a better trigger happy fellow than @Tym to evade an apocalyptic death with 😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One hour left to vote!

Change my vote?........can't see that it would make much of a difference if I did.

Did you say Bucks bike had belt drive???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Only the one I prepared for my forthcoming victory at the next general election:

The general public are idiots and democracy is a complete sham. I shall spend my time in office fiddling my expenses, fucking my secretary and fixing myself up with a decent gig with a lucrative salary working for someone who is completely fucking over society for when I resign as your MP. Fuck you all.  

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Only the one I prepared for my forthcoming victory at the next general election:

The general public are idiots and democracy is a complete sham. I shall spend my time in office fiddling my expenses, fucking my secretary and fixing myself up with a decent gig with a lucrative salary working for someone who is completely fucking over society for when I resign as your MP. Fuck you all.  

Excited Bradley Cooper GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

I completely understand that the euphoria over your win has made it difficult for you to express your sentiments Dave!

This is a life changing experience for you......because you're now no longer just seen as the sad twat who lost control of a Vespa!

• Haha 1