Anti-Vaxers!

XTreme

I got the Pfizer one, Pete. My missus had the J & J one.

Yes, mate, people quote stuff from right nut-jobs and then expect you to accept it as gospel! I'm a bit annoyed because my sister split from her husband and moved in with our mum. My sister has long believed all this conspiracy claptrap, but she's now influencing mum. My sister's daughter has tried to reason with her mum, but gets nowhere with it and just falls out with her. God help if my mum gets Covid-19 and gets really ill with it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If the worst scenario comes and being vaccinated is what separates from catching a terminal disease or not, you can indeed call that the great reset

38 minutes ago, Tym said:

New question, will you take a vax made in China, be honest.

🤓

Well they created the virus so I'd say they've got more knowledge about it than anybody else.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Well they created the virus so I'd say they've got more knowledge about it than anybody else.

But will they give us the real vax

5 hours ago, Tango said:

I got the Pfizer one, Pete. My missus had the J & J one.

Yes, mate, people quote stuff from right nut-jobs and then expect you to accept it as gospel! I'm a bit annoyed because my sister split from her husband and moved in with our mum. My sister has long believed all this conspiracy claptrap, but she's now influencing mum. My sister's daughter has tried to reason with her mum, but gets nowhere with it and just falls out with her. God help if my mum gets Covid-19 and gets really ill with it!

Unfortunately these people are unwilling to accept facts......or even basic common sense Bob.

You'll never get through to them.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Swagman said:

I love a good Chinese.

king prawn with green pepper's and black bean sauce fried rice and dont forget the prawn crackers 

• Haha 2

On 08/06/2021 at 17:31, Tym said:

New question, will you take a vax made in China, be honest.

🤓

Has it been branded as BMW?

2 hours ago, Tango said:

My WiFi scan since having the second jab. Should I be worried? 😂😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1623390597727.jpg

So the WiFi microchip they implanted in you has come to life now eh tango, you'll be getting a knock on the door anytime now from men in black suits 

• Haha 1

On 11/06/2021 at 09:10, Richzx6r said:

So the WiFi microchip they implanted in you has come to life now eh tango, you'll be getting a knock on the door anytime now from men in black suits 

Or more likely White suits with a jacket with straps on.👍

• Haha 1

The nutjobs are out in force this weekend.....

Wuhan collaborator Peter Daszak admits to developing “killer” coronaviruses with communist Chinese.

Whether deliberate or not, this weaponized virus escaped the Wuhan laboratory and proceeded to devastate the world due to the toxicity of its spike protein nanoparticle “payload.”

While the virus replication engine itself appears to be nearly harmless, the spike protein payload is toxic and deadly, and that’s the nanoparticle that’s being placed into covid vaccines.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The nutjobs are out in force this weekend.....

Wuhan collaborator Peter Daszak admits to developing “killer” coronaviruses with communist Chinese.

Whether deliberate or not, this weaponized virus escaped the Wuhan laboratory and proceeded to devastate the world due to the toxicity of its spike protein nanoparticle “payload.”

While the virus replication engine itself appears to be nearly harmless, the spike protein payload is toxic and deadly, and that’s the nanoparticle that’s being placed into covid vaccines.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

The knob heads get bigger and bigger, I vote a firing squad with @Tym in charge, that will sot out the shit heads.👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

The knob heads get bigger and bigger, I vote a firing squad with @Tym in charge, that will sot out the shit heads.👍

On 10/06/2021 at 22:05, Sir Fallsalot said:

160307813_4529184947110523_8149550112872236360_n.jpg.c98bb24c2eedf7aef5d69db15fe0419f.jpg

had my second alka seltzer today and up to now ok but tomorrow i could be looking like herman munster 🤪

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, skyrider said:

had my second alka seltzer today and up to now ok but tomorrow i could be looking like herman munster 🤪

I think the second one is OK Lionel!

3 hours ago, skyrider said:

You best put yer glasses on and check the mirror again.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, skyrider said:

It is unlikely to improve your looks that much.

• Haha 3