Anti-Vaxers!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Going into my 16th year i started with the boss but got no money in the company and don't want it any other way so i'm in a good position unless i do a serious fuck up i'll be one of the last to go

That length of time he should be seeing you right under the radar!

• Like 1

"If you've already been injected with these 'experimental' chemical/biological concoctions, get your affairs in order while you may still have time."

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

"If you've already been injected with these 'experimental' chemical/biological concoctions, get your affairs in order while you may still have time."

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Well it don't stop you from catching the virus I've had both and been dying from it all week

The Thing Monster GIF by Arrow Video

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well it don't stop you from catching the virus I've had both and been dying from it all week

The Thing Monster GIF by Arrow Video

You've been really ill Fred?

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just a proper man flu the kind women don't understand so yes :classic_laugh:

Shit......and you've had both jabs?

That's worrying!

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's not the worst look at the fucking weather i cant do do fuck all in typical

image.png.6a3d4ef5592455f1f75fa85200d22ba8.png

I ordered that weather as I am camping on Exmoor this weekend :classic_cool:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's not the worst, look at the fucking weather i cant do do fuck all in, typical

image.png.6a3d4ef5592455f1f75fa85200d22ba8.png

Far too hot for you Fred. :littleguy:  Your nether regions would be suffering for weeks! I struggled today just walking about. I had intended to go for a ride but my mate called me, so walk it was.

Get well soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The anti-vaxxers, lockdown, 5G nutters were kicking it off in London today then?

Making speeches that doctors and nurses giving out vaccines should be hung apparently.

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The anti-vaxxers, lockdown, 5G nutters were kicking it off in London today then?

Making speeches that doctors and nurses giving out vaccines should be hung apparently.

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

I have a rope let’s go get the nutters.

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 07.59.24.png

On 25/07/2021 at 11:02, Sir Fallsalot said:

161770906_1378694159147082_6077261081900296789_n.jpg.eb0d049107a82517c3d00bb4698a4499.jpg

phones, credit cards, number plates, loyalty cards in shops, security cameras, GPS,  any internet connection or login... and so on and so forth. They're actually far more interested in being seen to be anti establishment ( no matter the cause) than in any actual real problems or debates that they would be clearly too moronic to make any useful contribution to. Like all morons, they make a huge amount of noise about a non event, basing their "arguments" on hearsay and wild surmises in order to cover up their otherwise complete lack of comprehension of any scientific or factually based subject. They are therby desperately trying to make up for they're otherwise evident lack of usefulness to society. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MooN said:

phones, credit cards, number plates, loyalty cards in shops, security cameras, GPS,  any internet connection or login... and so on and so forth. They're actually far more interested in being seen to be anti establishment ( no matter the cause) than in any actual real problems or debates that they would be clearly too moronic to make any useful contribution to. Like all morons, they make a huge amount of noise about a non event, basing their "arguments" on hearsay and wild surmises in order to cover up their otherwise complete lack of comprehension of any scientific or factually based subject. They are therby desperately trying to make up for they're otherwise evident lack of usefulness to society. 

I’m not much for quoting other people but I always think of this Charles Bukowski one when I hear the dim but loud being given air time- 

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

34 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m not much for quoting other people but I always think of this Charles Bukowski one when I hear the dim but loud being given air time- 

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

@XTreme seems pretty confident dont he ..... 

• Haha 2