Has Everybody Flounced?

XTreme

53 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yep, we voted to leave and now verybody hates us in Europe.

naaaah, we don't hate you Bob, some actually admire the decision to leave. what we hate is the disingenuous, hypocritical and unscrupulous way in which the whole thing was carried out. Th wrangling, lying, cheating and conniving of the British political sphere in all it's dealings regarding Brexit has probably done more harm to the european perceptiion of the British than anything in the last century.  Certainly here perceptions have changed. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MooN said:

naaaah, we don't hate you Bob, some actually admire the decision to leave. what we hate is the disingenuous, hypocritical and unscrupulous way in which the whole thing was carried out. Th wrangling, lying, cheating and conniving of the British political sphere in all it's dealings regarding Brexit has probably done more harm to the european perceptiion of the British than anything in the last century.  Certainly here perceptions have changed. 

You're bang on mate, the trouble was a lot of people fell for it hook, line and sinker.  And don't get me started on the lying bastards mantra of the NHS being better off to the tune of 350 million a week :wank4az:

5a5dbcf57101ad5b6f0571be.webp.66bd950783c40fd0ae7f8deba4660c1f.webp

• Like 2

We're drifting into Politics here guys.....I can't make any comment.

I'll simply make an observation that the people who voted to leave based on false claims don't seem to be bothered one bit that they weren't true.

It's almost as if those weren't really the reasons that they voted the way they did.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'll simply make an observation that the people who voted to leave based on false claims don't seem to be bothered one bit that they weren't true.

It's almost as if those weren't really the reasons that they voted the way they did.

Go back to sleep you twat.

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Unfortunately yes!

The eldest grandson Jake has joint Polish/British citizenship, and he's now applying for the British citizenship for the youngest one (julian).

Thing is, Poland is an extreme right wing totalitarian state now (in league with the Catholic Church)......so basic human rights are not a consideration there.

He does want to get them out of there......but he should have done it before Brexit! I fucking told him but the only one he listens to is her! And she ain't right in the fucking head!

Sounds like a chip off the block.:classic_laugh: We were all young once.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Sounds like a chip off the block.:classic_laugh: We were all young once.

Absolutely Dave.....but the thing is these are not minor mistakes like we made......these are life-changing ones.

We grew up in the best times really.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I like it how you say we should keep the fire low and then throw another pint of gasoline into it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I like it how you say we should keep the fire low and then throw another pint of gasoline into it :classic_laugh:

Because he’s a twat @Pedro.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/08/2021 at 08:34, Six30 said:

who's flounced...

tenor (6).gif

Going by today.......everybody!

I've been working all day and dropping in every couple of hours to see what's happening.......and fuck all is happening!

brian regan what GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going by today.......everybody!

I've been working all day and dropping in every couple of hours to see what's happening.......and fuck all is happening!

brian regan what GIF

I've been out for the day to Peterborough, calm down.

• Haha 5

Had the kids home for dinner yesterday so had a mad binge on the house as it's been a mess with decorating and kitchen cabinets etc.
Only time I've seen the bikes is when squeezing past to get to something.:classic_mellow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Had the kids home for dinner yesterday so had a mad binge on the house as it's been a mess with decorating and kitchen cabinets etc.
Only time I've seen the bikes is when squeezing past to get to something.:classic_mellow:

Bikes what’s a bike? I think I remember, I’ll have to have a look in the shed.

• Haha 1

Just now, skyrider said:

well at least it keeps us moving , and back on it tomorrow😁

I worked 12 hours yesterday and 6 hours today!

No wonder not many OAP's live to a ripe old age!