Has Everybody Flounced?

XTreme

17 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Isnt it heartbreaking. Sorry for your loss 😔

Thanks!

And as you know, it's worse when you have to make that call.

In our case the tests all showed organs failing and she only had a couple of weeks at most........so we couldn't let her suffer!

• Like 4

@gymwitch that is a pain I understand far better than I want to, gone from five dogs to two in the last 18 months, you have all the sympathy I can send. Loathe as we are to say it out loud our dogs mean more to most of us than some of the relatives in our lives and that grief is hard.

🤗 apparently thats the hug emoji which needs explanation unless the idea of jazz hands might make you smile a tiny bit? 😘 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

gone from five dogs to two in the last 18 months

In the last two years we've lost two dogs and Dylan (our donkey).......all to old age.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

In the last two years we've lost two dogs and Dylan (our donkey).......all to old age.

Thats very sad. Its definitely no more pets for me for a looong time, its too painful for too long. Plus I want to do some galavanting and pets don’t understand that you’re coming back, to them you went out hunter gathering and haven’t returned, they suffer disproportionately as a consequence. Well not the rabbits they dont give a shit, theyre nicely bonded to each other and so long as the food keeps coming they’ll laze around teasing cats while the goings good 😂 

• Like 1

I did give my last one a whopping dose of tramadol as she was shuffling off and her saucer sized pupils were smiling on her way out which was nice. Sadly dont have anymore of that now frowned on opiate (left over from Mr Slowlys shoulder op) so the next two wont have that pleasure.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Its definitely no more pets for me for a looong time

No more for us either....we're too old to exercise them properly. And the wife's osteoarthritis limits her mobility these days.

We're down to 1 Dog, I duck (who's 15), 2 tortoises, and the 2 horses.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No more for us either....we're too old to exercise them properly. And the wife's osteoarthritis limits her mobility these days.

We're down to 1 Dog, I duck (who's 15), 2 tortoises, and the 2 horses.

Thats plenty enough for anyone! Although I would consider a fish tank, staring at a fish tank is very good for the blood pressure, like natures lava lamp and I understand there are companies in bristol that are happy to maintain the tank for you (for a fee) so perhaps a nice fish tank would be good. A 15 year old duck? Crikey how long do they live?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Ive been busy crying and stuff just incase anyone was maybe slightly bothered by my absence. Ive been busy holding my dog while he died in my arms on saturday....not the mega old one thats been on deaths door, no that would be way too obvious and expected. Nope was the other one. Lifes a massive hoot 🙄 just sayin. Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

Sorry for your loss.😕

Our last dog passed away while we were on holiday.

Wife said, "I don't want to go through that again"....we have been pet free since.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Ive been busy crying and stuff just incase anyone was maybe slightly bothered by my absence. Ive been busy holding my dog while he died in my arms on saturday....not the mega old one thats been on deaths door, no that would be way too obvious and expected. Nope was the other one. Lifes a massive hoot 🙄 just sayin. Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

sorry to hear that not good at all

• Like 1

I have been repairing a bike today.........I need some new parts for it.😕

🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

He was posting like hell.....now nothing.

But then.....he is batshit crazy! :littleguy:

I think I met him (maybe wrong🤔) on one of the other forums rides, 

If it was him, he seemed quite level headed........if it was him.🤔

If it was not him, then he,s a fruit loop.😜

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I think I met him (maybe wrong🤔) on one of the other forums rides, 

If it was him, he seemed quite level headed........if it was him.🤔

If it was not him, then he,s a fruit loop.😜

If the bloke you met was a fucking lunatic then it was Mawsley!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fat bloke from Telford.......Mawsleys doppelganger.😂

I think he's a pretty decent guy from what I've seen......we still talk on FB. He's the only one that I have any contact with.

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think he's a pretty decent guy from what I've seen......we still talk on FB. He's the only one that I have any contact with.

Nothing wrong with Ian👍.......seems to be the only MOD on there without attitude, or over inflated idea of their importance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clive said:

Nothing wrong with Ian👍.......seems to be the only MOD on there without attitude, or over inflated idea of their importance.

Can't comment or @Six30 will warn me about mentioning the place the he loves so much.

That boy just wants to "belong" Clive! 

hd remake GIF

• Haha 1