Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

Pics out on Twitter with Bozo having another party back in May last year! Weren't you all locked in back then?

Fuck me.....it's one big party back there isn't it?

Source

He’ll be having a leaving party soon.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, XTreme said:

Pics out on Twitter with Bozo having another party back in May last year! Weren't you all locked in back then?

Fuck me.....it's one big party back there isn't it?

Source

I read that Boris had an arsehole transplant, but the anti-rejection drugs didn't work, so the arsehole rejected him!

• Haha 3

So on plague island if you're a fan of Swansea City you are allowed to travel to London and watch your team play at Millwall.  But............  just four days later you are NOT allowed to go to your own stadium to watch Swansea play Luton :classic_blink:

and they wonder why the public are fed up with the dumbass Covid rules that we have to abide to :wank4az:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

if you're a fan of Swansea City you are allowed to travel to London and watch your team play at Millwall.  But............  just four days later you are NOT allowed to go to your own stadium to watch Swansea play Luton

Steve Harvey What GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Up to 12 cases in the town now......and we went ages with zero! :classic_sad:

Just sayin...

In the winter of 2014/2015, England on its own lost 28,330 people due to the ’flu, to say nothing of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Neither the Government nor the media batted an eyelid. All businesses and shops remained open, as did schools, restaurants, charities, churches, parks, and everywhere else.

Flights continued as normal. No holidays, weddings, or concerts were cancelled. The plans for the General Election, the Olympic Games, the 2016 EU Referendum, and even the Eurovision song contest continued to stay on track.

The police were not employing drones to keep us all under effective house arrest. Operations for serious conditions other than the ’flu were not being cancelled. Elderly and sick people could continue to see their doctors. And the economy was not being trashed for the younger generation.

In other words, life went on, completely unchanged. 28,330 people died of the ’flu in England alone. 89% of these people were pensioners. But life went on

• Like 2

On 19/12/2021 at 11:52, XTreme said:

But the thing is, they're all making a shitload of dosh by not finding a one shot vaccine Bob!

Exactly and the “Trump” vaccine has been proved 100% effective and it is basically free. A simple infusion of 500ml of bleach directly into the blood stream will cure all known disease and the recipient will never need another vaccine again. 

Only available in Merica. Warning, side effects include certain death.

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Six30 said:

Just sayin...

In the winter of 2014/2015, England on its own lost 28,330 people due to the ’flu, to say nothing of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Neither the Government nor the media batted an eyelid. All businesses and shops remained open, as did schools, restaurants, charities, churches, parks, and everywhere else.

Flights continued as normal. No holidays, weddings, or concerts were cancelled. The plans for the General Election, the Olympic Games, the 2016 EU Referendum, and even the Eurovision song contest continued to stay on track.

The police were not employing drones to keep us all under effective house arrest. Operations for serious conditions other than the ’flu were not being cancelled. Elderly and sick people could continue to see their doctors. And the economy was not being trashed for the younger generation.

In other words, life went on, completely unchanged. 28,330 people died of the ’flu in England alone. 89% of these people were pensioners. But life went on

Precisely this is why I think covid has been blown out of all proportion, it is pretty much the same as having the flu and is mainly killing the old and vulnerable which is the same as the flu does, yes there are exceptions with covid that its killing otherwise healthy people but who says they didn't have an underlying health problem so I say we all just live while we can and get on with it 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Precisely this is why I think covid has been blown out of all proportion, it is pretty much the same as having the flu and is mainly killing the old and vulnerable which is the same as the flu does, yes there are exceptions with covid that its killing otherwise healthy people but who says they didn't have an underlying health problem so I say we all just live while we can and get on with it 

I've never known so many Healthcare professionals on the front line dying as they have over the last two years though Rich?

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've never known so many Healthcare professionals on the front line dying as they have over the last two years though Rich?

No that is a fair point but I do think that it was all gone about the wrong way 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That was before the vaccine came out though 

• Like 1

I think what you’re forgetting here is that Covid could account for another 28,000 on top of the 28,000 dying from flu.

Plus, if more NHS staff are not at work because they’ve tested positive there will be less and less staff to look after peeps with other ailments 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I think what you’re forgetting here is that Covid could account for another 28,000 on top of the 28,000 dying from flu.

Plus, if more NHS staff are not at work because they’ve tested positive there will be less and less staff to look after peeps with other ailments 

No , my point is 2800 died of flu , why is that not enough deaths to lock down and shut every thing , 7 people have died from or with ( they don’t make that clear ) omicron as of yesterday and it’s panick stations 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

No , my point is 2800 died of flu , why is that not enough deaths to lock down and shut every thing , 7 people have died from or with ( they don’t make that clear ) omicron as of yesterday and it’s panick stations 

It's not neccessarily the amount of people that die that will topple the NHS, it's the amount of people that may be sick and need hospital treatment that'll do them in

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's not neccessarily the amount of people that die that will topple the NHS, it's the amount of people that may be sick and need hospital treatment that'll do them in

It's also the longterm health implications for those that recover from it that is unknown at the moment. I've read articles that suggest some suffer reduced brain function and others with heart and lung issues, so it's not just the short-term problems that are concerning. 

But, as you say, Bob, it's also about hospitals getting overwhelmed. 

• Like 1