Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

I can't for the life of me understand why so many bikers go to Matlock for overpriced fish & chips and coffee, and queue for ages for the privilege, when there is miles of country roads in that area, I would rather ride them roads

Exactly......I go out to ride.....not to meet people!

You don't go out in your car and drive in groups meeting up with other car drivers in cafes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clive said:

One thing for sure though, I won't be going to the local biker haunts where they gather in their droves, I will still be giving crowds a wide berth.?

That's exactly why I'll be down a green lane somewhere out of the way.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, I was a bit rough for a couple of days but all good now thank you.

Good good. You possibly could move the ‘other people’ alert level down to defcon 3 then? 

Mind you a week or so ago some arsehole who’s card wouldn’t work in his petrol pump decided that it would be fine to squeeze himself between me n my bike and petrol pump to “see if my card works in here” and as he was a mere 30cm from my face unmasked saying this I did find myself turning into a loud hailer “MOVE BACK TO 2 METRES NOW” everyone in the petrol station stepped back even if they were at another pump ?

Funny how easy it is to go from completely chilled out to defcon 1 in a second!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Clive said:

Miles of them in Derbyshire.......but fuck knows where they are..?

They're dissapearing at an alarming rate in the Peaks Clive, the bobble-hat nazis are getting their way with lots of closures and downgrading.

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good good. You possibly could move the ‘other people’ alert level down to defcon 3 then? 

Mind you a week or so ago some arsehole who’s card wouldn’t work in his petrol pump decided that it would be fine to squeeze himself between me n my bike and petrol pump to “see if my card works in here” and as he was a mere 30cm from my face unmasked saying this I did find myself turning into a loud hailer “MOVE BACK TO 2 METRES NOW” everyone in the petrol station stepped back even if they were at another pump ?

I like your style :classic_cool:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds like the Mad Woman Death Stare got deployed! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No work today as I haven't sold anything, I'm quite happy to have a day off , especially as I only work 2-3 days anyway :classic_tongue:

Is your working week based on the number of intact limbs you have? (Asking for a friend.)

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

The Police haven't got a clue Clive, Kent has a lot of aggro with fly-tipping and I suspect that copper was got caught skiving anyway ?

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yep there is a few within 10 miles of me, but some of them don't actually lead to anywhere, just come to a dead end?

That is a big problem in Scotland, a green lane can easily go 20 or 30 miles and just end.

36 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Two questions:

What are bobble-hats? police?

What is fly tipping? 

:classic_laugh:

Sorry Pedro, this is a bobble hat , as favoured by the type of walker who hates motorcycles with a vengance product-image-1522183690_2000x.jpg.32f4f0bb9ad0b3bba2dfdf80adac0e85.jpg

This is fly-tipping, as favoured by lazy fucking twats who can't be bothered to take it to a recycling center,  I hate the bastards

new-TS-1491.jpg.092497465a6ada09f9095c05fa8f9e21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Woohoo!

I am booked in to a real live actual genuine going to be serving beer and food pub.

It's a month away, but at least I'll be able to celebrate my birthday.

You're in April Dave......what date?

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

That is a big problem in Scotland, a green lane can easily go 20 or 30 miles and just end.

That's not a problem. Lucky to get 10 mins worth round here.

When I had there DRZ I'd trailer it up to Royton near Manchester to ride with the Bro-in-law. Lots of areas and lanes but you've got to watch your back as some are protected with old women with brooms.

• Like 1

got my jab Friday ... burning my mask Saturday, see if my Borat cozzie still fits then  booking a holiday in the sun , fuck you covid.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

got my jab Friday ... burning my mask Saturday, see if my Borat cozzie still fits then  booking a holiday in the sun , fuck you covid.

Astra Zeneca?

33 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I’m going to hold back from giving my full birthdate on the interweb - there’s nefarious types everywhere.

Oh yeh.....the Birthday Police will be onto you for sure! :classic_laugh: