Last Weekend in April!

XTreme

Not looking too bright here......around 17C and rain!

So it's unlikely that I'll be able to get out, though things can change I suppose!

Anyway......is anybody doing anything? Or are you all going to continue just looking at the board and fucking trolling at every opportunity?

Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So it's unlikely that I'll be able to get out, though things can change I suppose!

Anyway......is anybody doing anything? Or are you all going to continue just looking at the board and fucking trolling at every opportunity?

Me!

200.gif?cid=cbd60c744rxsuy971p5wn6hug6ue

• Like 4

Iam still doing the penguin impression, and forecast does not look too brilliant anyway, so I guess my ass will be stuck to this chair.....so doing much else is very unlikely. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well it's pissing down here, I have work tonight and Sunday night but not much else planned.  Still crippled from all the gardening this week but will be back at it as soon as it dries up.  Probably do something old fashioned like watch the telly with my Mrs.  😉

• Like 6

Dropping my mum off at the train station on Sunday morning, other than that I need to finish building skye's new bike, I intend to get out on the bike at some point next week but that does depend on how Leo sleeps because he's already cutting teeth and there's nothing we can do to help him 

• Like 4

The forecast here isn't too smart either, but I don't usually get out on the bike at weekends anyway. Some more Bonneville carburettor diagnostics could be on the cards. Probably some beer drinking too! Cheers! 🍺🍺🍺

• Like 7

My old riding buddy Gary got in touch tonight haven't seen him for years so going out for a spin with him on Sunday. He used to live on the bike when i was riding with him but he's retired now so is on it even more now he doesn't have to get up for work anymore.

• Like 5

Tried to pull the truck outta the carport this morning to finish filling the bed up w/ yard debris....battery was completely flat....put a meter on it to see how bad it was...Flat 00.0- dead as a door nail. Drove down to La Grande & scored a battery @ WalMart for $140...finished loading yard debris to take to the dump tomorrow morning. Tonight is date night....Tequila is on the agenda.🥃 Definitely Riding on Saturday...probably farther out on Clark Creek.

• Like 5

Walked my dog today, had a good talk with my bro in the morning over breakfast, then rode my bike through heavy rains on twisty douro valley roads, met up with Sofia, fixed some englishman’s tire puncture on a GS, then rode some more, had a great time over a great dinner, and now setting in bed while rain pelts the window and bikes are safely parked in a dry garage. 

matt leblanc success GIF

• Like 6

8 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Tried to pull the truck outta the carport this morning to finish filling the bed up w/ yard debris....battery was completely flat....put a meter on it to see how bad it was...Flat 00.0- dead as a door nail. Drove down to La Grande & scored a battery @ WalMart for $140...finished loading yard debris to take to the dump tomorrow morning. Tonight is date night....Tequila is on the agenda.🥃 Definitely Riding on Saturday...probably farther out on Clark Creek.

Unusual to be that dead, hope something not draining after buying a newbie.

Off to Manchester for a fancy dress birthday party soon, and it's raining. Dropping Mandi at the airport tomorrow dinner time as she's off to Copenhagen for the week.

• Like 6

Cold, but sunny here, the drugs have kicked in, i am no longer walking like penguin 👍 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My old riding buddy Gary got in touch tonight haven't seen him for years so going out for a spin with him on Sunday. He used to live on the bike when i was riding with him but he's retired now so is on it even more now he doesn't have to give up for work anymore.

Great news , it will be good to see Gary out again.  Is he still on his Serow ?

• Like 1

I'm meant to be walking the neighbours dogs today but it's cold and raining and I'm aching all over after yesterdays ride 

infomercial cane GIF

• Haha 5

First thing in the AM, before breakfast, was to help a frenchman picking up his dropped Transalp and mend his broken sidecase. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

Yes really, I need to get the mot done so I'll call the garage and get it booked in and take a circuitous route there and back 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yes really, I need to get the mot done so I'll call the garage and get it booked in and take a circuitous route there and back 

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, busabeast said:

5 miles ...........

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

• Haha 4