I have to give thanks.......

XTreme

9 minutes ago, Tango said:

I reckon it's Pete's wife. It's all part of his plan.

Pete: Look love, I asked on the forum who's the person stood behind me and encouraged me to press on with the forum, and they all said it's you!

Pete's missus: oh, that's lovely. Why don't you go and buy yourself a new motorbike?

Pete: oh, well, if you insist, love.

This is all part of his game plan! He's so transparent you could read a newspaper through him! 😂😂😂😂

your probably right ..none of that shit here... mrs said to me what you doing tomorrow..i said im up early to go pick a bike up, what bike she said ..

i said, one ive just bought.... end of conversation.... thats the style @XTreme

• Haha 6

Just now, Six30 said:

your probably right ..none of that shit here... mrs said to me what you doing tomorrow..i said im up early to go pick a bike up, what bike she said ..

i said, one ive just bought.... end of conversation.... thats the style @xtreme

The black XT then?

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Clive ?

No 😂 .....as usual I came later. 😂 

Onto the forum 👍 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Tango said:

I reckon it's Pete's wife. It's all part of his plan.

Pete: Look love, I asked on the forum who's the person stood behind me and encouraged me to press on with the forum, and they all said it's you!

Pete's missus: oh, that's lovely. Why don't you go and buy yourself a new motorbike?

Pete: oh, well, if you insist, love.

This is all part of his game plan! He's so transparent you could read a newspaper through him! 😂😂😂😂

Must say you do have a point, I'd bet he's been buttering her up for ages over this final bike replacement, either that or he's upped some insurance premium 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Clive said:

Bender. 😂 

You got it Clive! Without him going on a Power Trip we wouldn't be here now.

Because many times over recent months the only people on the board were ex-members of the other forum.

I said at the outset that we could never survive with just the ex-MB members, and I've been proved right with so many not bothering now.

But the guys from the other place have taken up the slack. Yes I know that Six is one of them.......but we can't have everything can we?

I'll also add that I'm glad to see my old mate @YamaHead here more often these days!

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm certainly not here cause of bender ....don't even know the cunt....

You came here after PMing me on that other forum.

So you came from the same source!

• Like 1

For the viewer...just be warned I'm working on a killer thread..one that will eclipse the hairy butt crack thread by a mile ,where Buckster got his arse handed to him....I'm pretty sure he will flounce after this one...I'm almost positive. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

For the viewer...just be warned I'm working on a killer thread..one that will eclipse the hairy butt crack thread by a mile ,where Buckster got his arse handed to him....I'm pretty sure he will flounce after this one...I'm almost positive. 

You have been positive for years.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'll also add that I'm glad to see my old mate @YamaHead here more often these days!

Glad to be here more often Pete.... definitely appreciate you guy's acceptance, even though my Bikes have pedals these days.

My anthem still stands:....NO Feelin' like 2-Wheelin'‼️😎

• Like 5

8 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Glad to be here more often Pete.... definitely appreciate you guy's acceptance, even though my Bikes have pedals these days.

That makes no difference Scott........it's the person that's important, not the bike!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

That makes no difference Scott........it's the person that's important, not the bike!

Unless the bike is a RE or Chinese 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, YamaHead said:

My anthem still stands:....NO Feelin' like 2-Wheelin'‼️😎

I accept you because you are a cyborg. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I accept you because you are a cyborg. 

That's mighty white of ya Buck!....I do appreciate it.

• Haha 1