Second Weekend in April!

XTreme

Weather's looking good......

Screenshot2024-04-12105516.png.d81fabc89602bdb4c5a0ff4be0e7de79.png

.....and I'm hoping to get out for the first time in a month!

What you doing?

• Like 4

Screenshot_20240412-100723_Chrome.thumb.jpg.873e5fcdd5d5d324b5e5ea840b1b16b5.jpg

Visiting the outlaws on Saturday, next Wednesday they are off to Thailand for 3 weeks.

Sunday 🤔 Sweet FA. 

• Like 3

Usual for me, working tonight and Sunday night, but the weather looks good on Saturday so may fit a cheeky bimble in Saturday afternoon.    

• Like 3

Busy day, work meetings but very close to home, two hours of that was friendly talk. Amongst that was a vidit to the mechanics to check on Sofia’s Passat, then late afternoon a stop by a shop to buy a new helmet. Then home to have a great dinner with my brother and parents. 

overall, except for the heat it was a good day. Didn’t have to speak Spanish except in one single conversation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

You laughing at the last sentence, aren’t you Pete?

Yes! I'll never forgot that vid of yours where you were nearly in tears cos a bus load of Spaniards turned up! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Heat! 😰....my wife is deciding if she wants the heating turning on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

I was in a T Shirt feeding the horses at 9.30am.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Only upside is we don't have a water shortage,  in fact we too much of the bloody stuff. 😂 

Singing In The Rain Dancing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Only upside is we don't have a water shortage,  in fact we too much of the bloody stuff. 😂 

Singing In The Rain Dancing GIF

Our two weeks of summer will fix that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Can you give me some idea when that 2 weeks will be?...we want to book a holiday,  fed up of coming home early cos its cold/wet/windy or all 3 at the same time. 😂 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Clive said:

Can you give me some idea when that 2 weeks will be?...we want to book a holiday,  fed up of coming home early cos its cold/wet/windy or all 3 at the same time. 😂 

All i know is it will be 14 days of the most beautiful weather

spread out over 8 months :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Bloody hot here. It only bothers me emotionally, as I'm not used to not seeing in the garage, that my bike is 300km away as I wouldn't want to go on a ride around here today. I hate the sort of weekend traffic we get here up north, plus as the first proper warm weekend all the bikes are out and in a frenzy.

Will go out to lunch with little brother and a friend, do a little bit of work now before that, then it'll be a lazy weekend. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

And I'd bet that was all you were wearing too you deviant fucker, are there no boundaries to you showing your nether regions 

• Haha 5

went for a walk with a mate and his dog this morn. Stopped off at a car show which was full of American garbage so hit the pub for a shifty and sandwich.
No pics coz I made it up.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hosepipe ban next week then! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Went to a spring fair at a local vineyard earlier, but we didn't hang around too long because it was too hot in the sun. 29C here this afternoon. BBQ tonight, but we'll probably not sit outside for too long, as the mozzies are also about!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Clive said:

hold on to your wallet

• Haha 3

'Bout time to turn off the pellet stove this morning....nice when we get a 40 lb. bag of pellets to last 4+ days....instead of a day & a half. Likin' this pleasant weather when we can just open the windows to let some fresh air through the house. Won't be long before I gotta install the AC's for the summer. Highest electric bill so far this year...$108. Can't really bitch about that--👍 When I lived on the other side of the state....was paying $250 a month pretty regularly.

Ivan Facepalm GIF by Иван Водка Медвед

• Like 3