Think I might have

A testicular hernia....let me expand on that..my son sold his Harley over the weekend and the fellow came to pick it up Monday with a half ton truck with a atv ramp...I told the idiot that it will hook on the ramp half way up...but he insisted anyways...so 3/4 ways up the ramp it hooks ..my son was on the side hold it steady and the idiot was in the truck box pulling from the front...so I had to lift the entire arse end of the bike till it cleared the ramp...I pulled something in my back and now the pain is in my testicle...I'm still working..but in pain...is a testicular hernia possible? 

• Like 3

It’s 100% possible and I think you have a burst testicle. Shit happens, get Billy Bob to check it out.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It’s 100% possible and I think you have a burst testicle. Shit happens, get Billy Bob to check it out.

You think so....my right nut seems swollen...maybe I should take a picture and show you..?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You think so....my right nut seems swollen...maybe I should take a picture and show you..?

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

I would say you definitely can get a pulled nut from lifting a Harley.

Did you push with your legs? :classic_laugh:

Probably with his arse seeing as it was a Harley.

• Haha 4

i thought you had a va

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

A testicular hernia....let me expand on that..my son sold his Harley over the weekend and the fellow came to pick it up Monday with a half ton truck with a atv ramp...I told the idiot that it will hook on the ramp half way up...but he insisted anyways...so 3/4 ways up the ramp it hooks ..my son was on the side hold it steady and the idiot was in the truck box pulling from the front...so I had to lift the entire arse end of the bike till it cleared the ramp...I pulled something in my back and now the pain is in my testicle...I'm still working..but in pain...is a testicular hernia possible? 

i thought you had  a Vagina ?

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Marcel said:

it's like they say just leave the swelling but take the pain away 😩

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, busabeast said:

Doesn't harley ownership normally result in an anal prolapse

I had to act as chaperone once when my Clinician poked one of them back in, I promise you not a spectator sport. 😳

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I had to act as chaperone once when my Clinician poked one of them back in, I promise you not a spectator sport. 😳

Would a photo of @Marcel's bollock help you to give an opinion on his condition Saul?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We already know he is mental exposing himself in public is not going to improve his condition :classic_laugh:

No.....but we'd get a cheap laugh at his expense though!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Would a photo of @Marcel's bollock help you to give an opinion on his condition Saul?

Fuck off you weirdo! I don't want to see his bulging bollock and I don't know anything medical 🤣       Did operation Yew tree have anything to do with your exit from the UK?  Would explain a lot 🤣

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Fuck off you weirdo! I don't want to see his bulging bollock and I don't know anything medical 🤣       Did operation Yew tree have anything to do with your exit from the UK?  Would explain a lot 🤣

He was the Head of the gang they were looking for..... but somehow he slipped the net 

• Haha 4