Third Weekend in January!

XTreme

Not going to be that warm here.......

Screenshot2024-01-19115030.png.9b7c6a20ee5da3fa3ea867d12caba713.png

.......but look at next week! That could be the time to make my comeback, as it'll be 7 weeks of recovery time done!

easy rider GIF

So what are you lot doing?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Not going to be that warm here.......

Screenshot2024-01-19115030.png.9b7c6a20ee5da3fa3ea867d12caba713.png

.......but look at next week! That could be the time to make my comeback, as it'll be 7 weeks of recovery time done!

easy rider GIF

So what are you lot doing?

Not that fucking warm.... what planet are you on, that's fucking scorching compared you 

Bell End Devo GIF by David Firth

• Haha 1

I'm finishing my training today and so long as I pass the practical bit I'll be back in to work on Monday. 

Other than that not got an awful lot planned for the weekend just a chill weekend I think

• Like 1

Had a few weeks off from golf having fucked up my back but now it’s mended I’m off for a nice walk around the golf course tomorrow. Very little chance that anything resembling golf will be played but it’s better than doing repairs and general DIY shit around the house. Plus, it means I don’t have to put up with the moody missus………..fucking mental, all of ‘em……….me? Oh I’m perfect but thanks for asking. 🤣

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Had a few weeks off from golf having fucked up my back but now it’s mended I’m off for a nice walk around the golf course tomorrow. Very little chance that anything resembling golf will be played but it’s better than doing repairs and general DIY shit around the house. Plus, it means I don’t have to put up with the moody missus………..fucking mental, all of ‘em……….me? Oh I’m perfect but thanks for asking. 🤣

Not out on the bike Ray?

46 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well I passed my npors yesterday so I'm starting out on Monday as an abnormal load driver

Well you are certainly abnormal.

• Haha 4

-6c tis morning so probably won't be getting the bike out this weekend...

The wife is away for the weekend so I'll be pretending to be a fully functional and responsable adult, cooking for me and the animals ( sorry, children)  and doing some decorating in the girls room as they're going to be out all afternoon at some party.  I also have to book the crossing for our february foray to the septique isle. That's going to set me back 300+€ which I can't afford. for the last few years eah trip is probably the last time I'll see Mum ( 93 and fading fast into alzheimers fog) so I can't really not go, but the cost wipes us out every time what with the crossing + accomodation+ fuel + autoroute. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MooN said:

-6c tis morning so probably won't be getting the bike out this weekend...

The wife is away for the weekend so I'll be pretending to be a fully functional and responsable adult, cooking for me and the animals ( sorry, children)  and doing some decorating in the girls room as they're going to be out all afternoon at some party.  I also have to book the crossing for our february foray to the septique isle. That's going to set me back 300+€ which I can't afford. for the last few years eah trip is probably the last time I'll see Mum ( 93 and fading fast into alzheimers fog) so I can't really not go, but the cost wipes us out every time what with the crossing + accomodation+ fuel + autoroute. 

Yeh......you've got to do that trip now Chris!

And just so everybody knows, Tym lost his mother two days ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yeah, I saw that. 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Condolences to @Tym....

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

Condolences to tym

19 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well we ditch Billybob for Dan's recently single causine....kinda cute ...but looks young...she has her own atv.

That is a very pretty smile.

kind of creepy for you to post pictures of women without their knowledge though. Are you one of those people people warn about?

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That is a very pretty smile.

kind of creepy for you to post pictures of women without their knowledge though. Are you one of those people people warn about?

It was Dan who sent me the pic..her causine...well I don't think so..it's not like I'm posting this locally...you're all a half world away....but I will delete them..

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

It was Dan who sent me the pic..her causine...well I don't think so..it's not like I'm posting this locally...you're all a half world away....but I will delete them..

You mind deleting your reply?

45 minutes ago, Marcel said:

wait !! let me save it ...... and where is the hand picture ?