First Weekend in December!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

For one...By the sound of it ...looks like  your turn F1 sponsorship...

Not sure what you mean mate, I bought the bike to do trackdays and with the intention of maybe getting in to racing  but funds and other things got in the way and dictated otherwise so I've decided to sell up 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, busabeast said:

Not sure what you mean mate, I bought the bike to do trackdays and with the intention of maybe getting in to racing  but funds and other things got in the way and dictated otherwise so I've decided to sell up 

I bet I could smoke your ass on the track....give me the exact same bike ...give me five free laps ..and I pretty sure you couldn't keep up with my time...since we're on the subject of bullshitting...you got to remember when you were just a little tadpole floating in your father teasti....I was wheeling a 1/4  mille long bridge on a 73 H2 750....at the age of 17 years-old..

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I bet I could smoke your ass on the track....give me the exact same bike ...give me five free laps ..and I pretty sure you couldn't keep up with my time...since we're on the subject of bullshitting...you got to remember when you were just a little tadpole floating in your father teasti....I was wheeling a 1/4 long bridge on a 73 H2 750....at the age of 17 years-old..

You could do it on your Indian, Marcel!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

I bet I could smoke your ass on the track....give me the exact same bike ...give me five free laps ..and I pretty sure you couldn't keep up with my time...since we're on the subject of bullshitting...you got to remember when you were just a little tadpole floating in your father teasti....I was wheeling a 1/4 long bridge on a 73 H2 750....at the age of 17 years-old..

Right.... OK well you can throw your theories around but when alls said and done it is just that as we will never get the chance to find out. 

So you lot can think what you all want im done 

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

Right.... OK well you can throw your theories around but when alls said and done it is just that as we will never get the chance to find out. 

So you lot can think what you all want im done 

We got a live flounce …

IMG_8123.gif

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Marcel said:

I bet I could smoke your ass on the track....give me the exact same bike ...give me five free laps ..and I pretty sure you couldn't keep up with my time...since we're on the subject of bullshitting...you got to remember when you were just a little tadpole floating in your father teasti....I was wheeling a 1/4  mille long bridge on a 73 H2 750....at the age of 17 years-old..

Yeh right  , then you woke up and your coffee was cold .

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

We got a live flounce …

IMG_8123.gif

IF he does, he won't be the 1st too!

Think I had better shut the fuck up on this subject. 😂 

• Haha 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

I hope her mum isn't weighing her down too much  

I imagine it is a difficult situation that none  of us would want to deal with.   😳

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Clive said:

IF he does, he won't be the 1st too!

Think I had better shut the fuck up on this subject. 😂 

Maybe Rich can complete the process and give you his track bike.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Maybe Rich can complete the process and give you his track bike.

I have seen his track bike, if I had to sit in that position for more than 1 minute I would never straighten up again. 😂 

infomercial cane GIF

• Haha 5