Fourth Weekend in September!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Guess you should be doing what all other Welsh guys do when they are left home alone, bring in the sheep 

I'm not hungry at the moment LOL beer shortage solved didn't realise it was only 20:50 nipped down the corner shop to re stock that's the beauty of living in a civilised country everything is close by 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm not hungry at the moment LOL beer shortage solved didn't realise it was only 20:50 nipped down the corner shop to re stock that's the beauty of living in a civilised country everything is close by 

When the fuck did wales become civilised?

Don't you all still live in mud huts?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So it's just your usual weekend of Golf and Grua then Ray?

No golf for me tomorrow sadly……got a few jobs to do around the house but meeting up mid afternoon with the golf twats to consume beer, abuse each other and generally misbehave…….oh and watch some rugby later on.

Sunday……….bbbrraaaaaaaaaap! 🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Laid in bed this morn and watched the F1 qually, thought about getting up and switched channels to find the MotoGP sprint race just starting. I got up after that, good race by the way.
Have no idea what we're doing, she hasn't decided yet.

• Like 2

I woke up for a piss around 07:30 this morning and got back in bed on the wife's side and cwtched up behind her and said oo its like being in bed with another woman, as i don't get on that side of the bed at all, i woke up at 10:00 don't know whether she sparked me out after that comment or i fell asleep i was dead to the world :classic_laugh:

• Haha 9

So far today has been filled with joy………NOT! Gardening, cutting bushes that seem to double in size overnight. Job done now and that’s quite enough of the boring shit.

Time for refreshments 🍺👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I woke up for a piss around 07:30 this morning and got back in bed on the wife's side and cwtched up behind her and said oo its like being in bed with another woman, as i don't get on that side of the bed at all, i woke up at 10:00 don't know whether she sparked me out after that comment or i fell asleep i was dead to the world :classic_laugh:

I did that once but when I woke up later I fell out of the bed as I forgot I was on the side with only half a leg .............

Season 1 Omg GIF by Rick and Morty

• Haha 9

Had a little ride 🛵 

Stopped at the (probably) smallest church in our area, there is only about 5 House within 1 mile of it, but it is popular for weddings.

Sky went very black so headed home, but a nice hour.

20230923_115907.thumb.jpg.34c3a53c33ece4ac3b495115227d16f6.jpg

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Clive said:

Had a little ride 🛵 

Stopped at the (probably) smallest church in our area, there is only about 5 House within 1 mile of it, but it is popular for weddings.

Looking clean Clive!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I do that but I make mine wear a wig 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Had a little ride 🛵 

Nice one @Clive  .  Get it in BOTM , show all the blowhards how easy it can be ...........

• Haha 3