Fourth Weekend in September!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Nothing on at all which is unusual for me, no singing.  So the dogs getting walked and I will mostly be watching  the Rugby.  😎

Gay

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

Nothing on at all which is unusual for me, no singing.  So the dogs getting walked and I will mostly be watching  the Rugby.  😎

Zhang vs Joyce rematch tomorrow evening!

• Like 1

Just now, Saul said:

If you say big boy 😎🤣👍

He's always full of talk......but you think how often you've seen pics when he's out on his bike?

When his bikes do move they're always in a fucking van!

I have no idea why he's even got a bike quite frankly.

• Haha 2

Wife's out again gone to support her friend as its her first gig as a drummer in a band, the daughter has gone away with her boyfriend to mid wales for her birthday and the boy is having his end away in Bristol with his bird and i'm stuck here with you lot of boring fucks rapidly running out of beer oh what a life i live :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Wife's out getting poked again by some drummer, gone to support her friend as its his first gig as a drummer in a band, the daughter has gone away with her boyfriend to make me a grandad in mid wales for her birthday and the boy is having his end away in Bristol with his bird and i'm stuck here with you lot of great guys rapidly running out of beer oh what a life i live :classic_laugh:

What he really means 

• Haha 3