Well I just pulled the trigger on one...marroon in colour...it's a challenger limited....got 19 g for my trade in...it's coming in from another dealer in N.S ...should be there Thursday....picking it up next Saturday.....didn't even test rode one...the reviews are pretty positive...I'll know soon enough...

Screenshot_20230707_153907_Facebook.jpg

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I just pulled the trigger on one...marroon in colour...it's a challenger limited....got 19 g for my trade in...it's coming in from another dealer in N.S ...should be there Thursday....picking it up next Saturday.....didn't even test rode one...the reviews are pretty positive...I'll know soon enough...

Image for reference please

53 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Very cool!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I just have crappie pics from another dealer....but it's pretty well the same bike..got the passenger foot pegs changed out for floor boards..

20230610_092815.jpg

20230610_092804.jpg

How much are they Marcel?

18 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its as pig ugly as the Glide for fuck sake... ring em up and cancel @Marcel

and get this Indian

s-l1600.jpg

It looks like something to be hauled in a van or trailer...you can't expect anyone to cover any distance with a bike like that..where are you going to put your  clothes in on a bike like that. ?

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Doesn't it freak you out to not see the middle of the handlebar?

Yes it's kinda weird....it will take some getting use to I suppose...I did sit on one they had on the show room...a black one.

20230617_112940.jpg

20230617_112929.jpg

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Congrats. 

Bold buying it without riding one, you obviously really fancied it. 

Look forward to hearing how it rides. 

Indian romped back onto the market with a prestige most bike revivals don't manage. 

Very cool. 

Thanks...I have to say the Harley suspension sucks...if it's better...I'll be happy. 

• Like 2