1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'd say very unnecessary on a fucking cruiser that won't lean more than about 7⁰ from upright before everything is grounded.

What Is Wrong With You Season 4 GIF by The Office

I suggest you watch a short race on YouTube.....King of the baggers.....even you young man wouldn't even be able to keep up with your buzawikini.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2023 at 05:36, Marcel said:

I hate to break the bad news to you but harley will go the way of liquid cooling...mark my words...

They leak enough oil already, don't add coolant to the global warming disaster that is HD.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Marcel said:

I suggest you watch a short race on YouTube.....King of the baggers.....even you young man wouldn't even be able to keep up with your buzawikini.

Well if you're bag of shit will do 0-60 in less than 3 seconds and upwards of 186mph then maybe but until then pipe down

Mountain Bike Dance GIF by IFHT Films

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2023 at 10:26, Marcel said:

By by ...time to find a new home ...so what did I think of the Harley...no power..shit suspension..frame whobles when push in a corner..can't say it was reliable..it broke down 40 g on the odo ...comfortable on smooth roads and 

Fitt and finish are good ..paint is super durable. 

20230623_061520.jpg

good fucking riddance .... just the other Harley twat needs to come to his senses

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Buckster said:

Looks like someone hit it with the ugly stick.

its does ... same stick that was used on the glide , from one monstrosity to another 

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

My friend Dan ...traded his 2018 chieftain for a left over 2022 challenger black that was there in the show room...though I wasn't ever leave the place...

20230624_115152.thumb.jpg.bdfa19a1bc1bc3ee25e884b83af803cf.jpg

How much was that Marcel?

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How much was that Marcel?

The gave him 25 g on the trade. His was on special at 31g being that its a left over.

All in all with what ever he has to put out 12g for the new one..fees and extended warranty..pdi and crap..

• Like 1

Just now, Marcel said:

The gave him 25 g on the trade. His was on special at 31g being that its a left over.

All in all with what ever he has to put out 12g for the new one..fees and extended warranty..pdi and crap..

How long is the standard warranty?

14 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well if you're bag of shit will do 0-60 in less than 3 seconds and upwards of 186mph then maybe but until then pipe down

Mountain Bike Dance GIF by IFHT Films

That's just 6 mph more than the Indian are running you twat...

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

That's just 6 mph more than the Indian are running you twat...

Oh yeah so why do the specs say 125mph flat out then? And over 19 grand to buy you must be out of your fucking mind, its pig ugly even worse than your hardly worthit was and by god that's a stretch to say that