Well I can honestly say that I'm not disappointed one bitt with my purchase even without test riding one before the purchase...

Over the weekend I ran into this harley owner on a road glide and started talking ...he said he owned a 2022 challenger and traded to get the glide...I ask why ...he said he found the challenger top heavy...I soon realized I was dealing with a pretender and probably had leather chaps wrapped up in his bike....the Harley are way more top heavy...I did agrue with him it was pointless...the challenger will lift off the side stand way easier..when standing still if you lean it to much...you soon realize it's a 800lbs motorcycle...I think that was he was trying to tell me..

On 25/06/2023 at 23:52, Marcel said:

No I have not given  it maximum rpm...it red line at 6500 rpm.

Oh My God Wow GIF

Last of the high revving engines right there then

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

Oh My God Wow GIF

Last of the high revving engines right there then

I'm probably wasting my time explaining torque numbers to you...it's like Pete trying to brakes on his cb 125...

Just put it this way..mine pumps more torque at 3500.rpm than yours does at 15 thousand rpm...with that chain saw motor.

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm probably wasting my time explaining torque numbers to you...it's like Pete trying to brakes on his cb 125...

Just put it this way..mine pumps more torque at 3500.rpm than yours does at 15 thousand rpm...with that chain saw motor.

Well considering mine tops out at 11k and at 10.2k it's making upwards of 150lb-ft then that must make some serious torque eh, what's the displacement of it? 4L blown V8?

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well considering mine tops out at 11k and at 10.2k it's making upwards of 150lb-ft then that must make some serious torque eh, what's the displacement of it? 4L blown V8?

In you're dreams maybe...lol.

It's pretty well even match for my 1290...

And 30 foot pouds less than the challenger...frigen jap crap..adding a few stickers doesn't make the numbers change Rich.

Screenshot_20230705_154657_Google.jpg

40 minutes ago, Marcel said:

In you're dreams maybe...lol.

It's pretty well even match for my 1290...

And 30 foot pouds less than the challenger...frigen jap crap..adding a few stickers doesn't make the numbers change Rich.

Screenshot_20230705_154657_Google.jpg

Try 195bhp not 166, that's the gen 1 busa figures

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I see...my mistake though you had Gen 1 ....still puts out 15 lbs of torque less than the challenger..

But it also weighs about 3ton less than the challenger

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But it also weighs about 3ton less than the challenger

You're is around 600 wet ? ..it's only a couple of hundred pounds more given it weight 800 lbs ...carry a passenger and will be even...lol....I know you're busa will spank mine...but for a layer back cruiser it is surprising say the least..

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

Tell him about the 60mpg, Rich!

It's going between 45 and 60mpg depending on how I ride it, and seen as I need my licence I don't ride it balls out all the time, I pick and choose where I do it.

Waiting for the abuse from the regular twats here.....

wow GIF

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It's going between 45 and 60mpg depending on how I ride it, and seen as I need my licence I don't ride it balls out all the time, I pick and choose where I do it.

Waiting for the abuse from the regular twats here.....

wow GIF

Wow it's even better than my ct 125 was....amazing!!

• Thanks 1

On 05/07/2023 at 08:22, Marcel said:

Well I can honestly say that I'm not disappointed one bitt with my purchase even without test riding one before the purchase...

Over the weekend I ran into this harley owner on a road glide and started talking ...he said he owned a 2022 challenger and traded to get the glide...I ask why ...he said he found the challenger top heavy...I soon realized I was dealing with a pretender and probably had leather chaps wrapped up in his bike....the Harley are way more top heavy...I did agrue with him it was pointless...the challenger will lift off the side stand way easier..when standing still if you lean it to much...you soon realize it's a 800lbs motorcycle...I think that was he was trying to tell me..

He just wanted a real motorcycle and not a copy of a Kawasaki Vulcan.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

These came in today....I'll fitt them on tomorrow morning...I'm giving the bike a good wash...she was filty...

20230720_140729.jpg

Why do your saddlebags need lights , can't they see where they're going :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

On 05/07/2023 at 21:07, Marcel said:

You're is around 600 wet ? ..it's only a couple of hundred pounds more given it weight 800 lbs ...carry a passenger and will be even...lol....I know you're busa will spank mine...but for a layer back cruiser it is surprising say the least..

Don't forget he is a fatty as well.