2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Oh yeah so why do the specs say 125mph flat out then? And over 19 grand to buy you must be out of your fucking mind, its pig ugly even worse than your hardly worthit was and by god that's a stretch to say that

Correct 125 stock form...ecu flash that remove speed limiter bring it up to 150 mph ...for a 800 lbs cruiser  motorcycle I'd say isn't to shabby ...King of the baggers wich are pretty much the same motorcycles with more engine mods those run at a 180 plus mph.

Screenshot_20230625_045544_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Bike looks great in that colour, I like it!

Nothing to do with the King of the Baggers bikes though, Marcel, not power nor chassis. Those engines are based on production engines same as a Superbike is based on road sportsbikes, everything about those bikes is serious race development.

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Bike looks great in that colour, I like it!

Nothing to do with the King of the Baggers bikes though, Marcel, not power nor chassis. Those engines are based on production engines same as a Superbike is based on road sportsbikes, everything about those bikes is serious race development.

Yes agree...but the same engine mod  is available from this company..can't remember wich..but it's a big bore up grade 108 to I think it's 112 ...kit comes with cylinders ..pistons ..cams ..new clutch..but frankly at a 122 hp..it has plenty of torque and power...I won't be doing any mods on this one....other than a stage one..ecu flash and a air filter.

• Like 1

Well 217 km on the challenger...my firsts impressions. 

Smooth suspension ..night and day difference compared to a Harley.

Engine is fabulous...the torque want to pull your arms out of the sockets just about 3 thousand rpm on sport mode...

I'm fiddling with the clutch adjustment..fiding it hard to upshift ...could be normal ..just isn't broken In yet..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Engine is fabulous...the torque want to pull your arms out of the sockets just about 3 thousand rpm on sport mode...

I'm fiddling with the clutch adjustment..fiding it hard to upshift ...could be normal ..just isn't broken In yet..

Ride Report?

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

They have problems with clutch cables.

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Like all cable if not maintained properly..the ball end will snap..on the positive side it a whole lot cheaper to repair than a hydro clutch ..

Seems it is down to a mixture between bad cable routing and poor finish on the clutch levers, although there has been some suggestion that there may be some issues with the transmissions, possibly a legacy from the Victory days.

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Seems it is down to a mixture between bad cable routing and poor finish on the clutch levers, although there has been some suggestion that there may be some issues with the transmissions, possibly a legacy from the Victory days.

Your such a cunt...lol...I'm two step ahead of you...I've researched everything on the bike before hand...your full of shit...your just trying to troll...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What sort of rpms does it do at about 130/140kmh, @Marcel?

At 3ooo rpm 120kph...I baried the odo at 200 kph and it was still pulling....was to busy to watch for cops...I'll check it out next time I'm out....going out again after super..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

At 3ooo rpm 120kph...I baried the odo at 200 kph and it was still pulling....was to busy to watch for cops...I'll check it out next time I'm out....going out again after super..

So going for an easy break in? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2