Flounced with the BSA?

XTreme

What you make of this no-show @Six30?

I think we have to conclude that she's Flounced with the B.S.A!

Time for Springsteen again!

spacer.png

Wobbled down to a dull cunts town
The first fall I took was when I hit the ground
Fucking Beeza has been broke too much
Cos you spend half your life just starting it up
Flounced with the B.S.A
I have Flounced with the B.S.A

spacer.png

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

spacer.png

Flounced with the B.S.A

spacer.png

You posted this elsewhere yesterday you senile ginger twat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

30 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You posted this elsewhere yesterday you senile ginger twat.

I know......and we didn't get a response! So I'm trying again!

Do you think a second verse would help?

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I know......and we didn't get a response! So I'm trying again!

Do you think a second verse would help?

Not as much as a lobotomy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

spacer.png

Flounced with the B.S.A

spacer.png

It’s a flounce or she’s back on the sauce …

7A8EC12D-91A5-4128-9124-C2F56A88ABE0.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

There are no gravel traps that I can think of between Bristol and Weston so perhaps @Slowlycatchymonkey didn't think it was worth taking her camera

James Franco GIF

Is that Weston Bath? Daughter stayed there while at uni, Manor rd if I remember right.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Is that Weston Bath? Daughter stayed there while at uni, Manor rd if I remember right.

No, I meant Weston-Super-Mud Dave.  I go through Weston Village (Bath) quite a lot, it's only about 10 miles from me and is a good route to save passing through Bath itself.

• Like 2

I was thinking that.   what happened this weekend ?

Have you ridden your Honda in the dark yet?  I took  mine to work Friday night, bloody impressed with the headlight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Have you ridden your Honda in the dark yet? 

Haven't ridden in the dark since I left Britain in 2005 Saul. Too dangerous out where I live with wild boar and deer roaming around.

A Dutch friend of mine hit a boar on his Varadero some years ago.......he was lying unconscious in the road overnight till a car came along the following morning.

Air Ambulance job and taken 150kms to the main hospital in Granada......he was there for a month.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Haven't ridden in the dark since I left Britain in 2005 Saul. Too dangerous out where I live with wild boar and deer roaming around.

A Dutch friend of mine hit a boar on his Varadero some years ago.......he was lying unconscious in the road overnight till a car came along the following morning.

Air Ambulance job and taken 150kms to the main hospital in Granada......he was there for a month.

Fuck me, wild boar, that would ruin your day.  We got some suicidal sheep and deer but no wild boar.  😮

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Saul said:

I was thinking that.   what happened this weekend ?

Have you ridden your Honda in the dark yet?  I took  mine to work Friday night, bloody impressed with the headlight.

didn't you know Pete is sola powered, when it gets dark he shuts down 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

didn't you know Pete is sola powered, when it gets dark he shuts down 

Bit like a vampire in reverse 🤣

• Haha 3

ALRIGHT 

You feckin crazy minger losers. 
I’ve checked in but not posted, it’s been manic. I mean full scale loon level manic and it’s not over with for a month or so at least.

And yet you twats are still in the back- and let’s be clear no credit for any of you past the very back 😂 of my mind so there’s a compliment and a half for people who I don’t know, haven’t met and will only be slightly annoyed if I shuffled off  😀

Anyhow, I’ll be back with my favourite company (oddballs like me) as soon as possible 🤞

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

ALRIGHT 

You feckin crazy minger losers. 
I’ve checked in but not posted, it’s been manic. I mean full scale loon level manic and it’s not over with for a month or so at least.

And yet you twats are still in the back- and let’s be clear no credit for any of you past the very back 😂 of my mind so there’s a compliment and a half for people who I don’t know, haven’t met and will only be slightly annoyed if I shuffled off  😀

Anyhow, I’ll be back with my favourite company (oddballs like me) as soon as possible 🤞

Thanks for a lovely weekend.

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

I can confim that you DO NOT want to hit a boar... or get within about 300 yards of the bloody things, ( unless they're already on the barbecue) they are pure evil, mat black and heve eyes that don't reflect light like most other beasts so yo dont see them till it's too late...lat time a friend of mine bought me a hind leg he said it came of a 160kilo male...😱

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

I can confim that you DO NOT want to hit a boar... or get within about 300 yards of the bloody things, ( unless they're already on the barbecue) they are pure evil, mat black and heve eyes that don't reflect light like most other beasts so yo dont see them till it's too late...lat time a friend of mine bought me a hind leg he said it came of a 160kilo male...😱

I once drove at near 40kmh next to one running through a tomato field, he kept a steady speed going that fast. Felt really fast for a pig that size.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MooN said:

A little one then. When I was in GA the ones there were like small trucks.

• Like 1