Flounced with the BSA?

XTreme

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

A week and no photo? 

To be fair it's been shite weather down here.  I'm not sure if an Indian bike would fare that well .................

eyebrow-raise-spock.gif.f4b8f03ef977b54212456d245ceddac4.gif

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

To be fair it's been shite weather down here.  I'm not sure if an Indian bike would fare that well .................

A photo of it in the garage would do Bob! 

This is getting like one of Fuckmine's stories!

• Haha 2

What is this obsession with alcohol? Projection me thinks 😆

Thanks @Clive you're correct I'm busy. You layabouts got no concept of being flat out?

@XTreme I didn't start a thread about the BSA you did, you've had a lot to say about the BSA so far so I'm sure you'll have no trouble filling it 😂

I rode it home parked it and thats where it's stayed. Leaving for Spain Tuesday if I can get through this mountain of work so it's going to be a lot longer yet. 

@Six30 I can't abide people sulking, I've ditched good friends who've tried that childish power play. I'm the daughter of a prolific sulker, word of advice, don't give someone who sulks a self help book about sulking unless you want to see the biggest sulk you've ever seen 😂

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thanks @Clive you're correct I'm busy. You layabouts got no concept of being flat out?

@XTreme I didn't start a thread about the BSA you did, you've had a lot to say about the BSA so far so I'm sure you'll have no trouble filling it 😂

I rode it home parked it and thats where it's stayed. Leaving for Spain Tuesday if I can get through this mountain of work so it's going to be a lot longer yet. 

@Six30 I can't abide people sulking, I've ditched good friends who've tried that childish power play. I'm the daughter of a prolific sulker, word of advice, don't give someone who sulks a self help book about sulking unless you want to see the biggest sulk you've ever seen 😂

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You haven't had time to even take a photo?

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What do you make of this @Six30?

couple of pics of it at home in the garage would of done.... its not making sense to me , do you think this whole BSA story is an untruth.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

couple of pics of it at home in the garage would of done.... its not making sense to me , do you think this whole BSA story is an untruth.

episode 8 bullshit GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You're suggesting that @Slowlycatchymonkey could be one of those Internet Blowhards who make things up?

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

🤣 FFS 🤣

I'd go take a pic but it occurred to me posting a pic of a garage full of bikes on an open forum is dum as hell. 

Also I've just booked my new imaginary bike to have heated grips fitted (the posh ones with intelligent heating which sounds like a load of over complicated shite to me but they look good and being pretty is what this bikes about so I'm going with it) so theres that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You're suggesting that @Slowlycatchymonkey could be one of those Internet Blowhards who make things up?

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

well .... it would make sense , its the sort of behaviour  that goes hand in hand with drinking.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'd go take a pic but it occurred to me posting a pic of a garage full of bikes on an open forum is dum as hell. 

You don't have to post latitude and longitude coordinates you know! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

🤣 FFS 🤣

Also I've just booked my new imaginary bike to have heated grips fitted (the posh ones with intelligent heating which sounds like a load of over complicated shite to me but they look good and being pretty is what this bikes about so I'm going with it) so theres that.

if you painted your address on wall of garage and took pics, it would be dum as hell, otherwise .. naaa