No Photographs of Earth!

zzzak

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The moon is really made of egg and there aren't actually any cars on the roads, as a matter of fact roads don't exist 

No no no!...my father in law always said the moon was made of cheese. 👍 

And he was never wrong....Ever! The argumentative old twat. 😂 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, busabeast said:

The moon is really made of egg and there aren't actually any cars on the roads, as a matter of fact roads don't exist 

I read this morning that fuel now accounts for only 9% of total particulate pollution so they are now focusing on tyres as tyres and brakes account for 52% 

Non shedding slippery tyres here we come. Well that last bit might be over dramatic but hey this thread was started by Zzzak so believing made up crap is par for the course 😆

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Clive said:

No no no!...my father in law always said the moon was made of cheese. 👍 

Clive is correct.  There is plenty of 'evidence' that the moon is made of cheese .  Even Wallace and Gromit said so .............

index.jpeg.cf49c0287dd3d1b13ca1f5cf6c006412.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I read this morning that fuel now accounts for only 9% of total particulate pollution so they are now focusing on tyres as tyres and brakes account for 52% 

Non shedding slippery tyres here we come. Well that last might be a bit over dramatic but hey this thread was started by Zzzak so believing made up crap is par for the course 😆

Please please please let the non shedding tyres arrive....

So far the jags front tyres have covered 2700 miles from new on 1st December and they are shagged...

Got tracking checked yesterday and ...IMG-20230222-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.0be66f1411907b487964e31ae6089841.jpeg

Yes while it is out massively for the toe settings everything else doesn't seem too bad and it doesn't pull from straight ahead in a hands off situation.

Yes it was my own fault for not getting it tracked in December after the last set only lasted 8k miles before they were totaled from April to December. 

And expensive lesson learnt 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Clive is correct.  There is plenty of 'evidence' that the moon is made of cheese .  Even Wallace and Gromit said so .............

index.jpeg.cf49c0287dd3d1b13ca1f5cf6c006412.jpeg

And Wallace and gromit never lied about anything, and they were real 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, busabeast said:

And Wallace and gromit never lied about anything, and they were real 

Going to look at flat on Monday in Bristol right next door to where Wallace n Gromit live (Aardman Animations), I’ll pop in and ask them for some other tops truths of the 21st century although Zzzak will be along in a minute to tell us the 21st century is a conspiracy to cover up the last 100 years. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Please please please let the non shedding tyres arrive....

So far the jags front tyres have covered 2700 miles from new on 1st December and they are shagged...

Got tracking checked yesterday and ...IMG-20230222-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.0be66f1411907b487964e31ae6089841.jpeg

Yes while it is out massively for the toe settings everything else doesn't seem too bad and it doesn't pull from straight ahead in a hands off situation.

Yes it was my own fault for not getting it tracked in December after the last set only lasted 8k miles before they were totaled from April to December. 

And expensive lesson learnt 

They are already here, developed for use with EV’s as the extra weight was trashing the tyres too quickly. They just haven’t been rolled out yet… boom boom.

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Going to look at flat on Monday in Bristol right next door to where Wallace n Gromit live (Aardman Animations), I’ll pop in and ask them for some other tops truths of the 21st century although Zzzak will be along in a minute to tell us the 21st century is a conspiracy to cover up the last 100 years. 

Nick park is originally from  a village near me about a mile away as the crow flies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

Nick park is originally from  a village near me about a mile away as the crow flies

Yebbut he saw sense and moved to a much better part of the country ............

cat-high-five.gif.bd61f318749ec96be7bc807f38b37ce0.gif

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

I like this one taken from the ISS

C99E1AB2-18EB-498C-8165-D4C1A5814A5F.jpeg.37a5b365bdb18ec27c747c2d6d051b27.jpeg

This one from 1968 is pretty special as well.

690AEC73-B38A-4793-9CB5-9AAB7DF93537.webp.915162c7959f7db424a0f0279d847cbf.webp

These unbelievable space images of Earth at night are a bunch of beautiful fakes.

So so far we don't have any photos of Earth, the one from 1968 is a well known fake and was even admitted to be that by the NASA employee who made it, as to the ISS that's just another hoax.

Here's the ISS in action.

Just for laughs here's the Moon lander photo as supplied by NASA.

If you watched the background of the clip you would have seen a lot of image analysis going on, that's what you can do with Photoshop, you can tell exactly when the images were produced and modified, so as I said, we don't have a single photo of the Earth, the Moon landing was a hoax and the ISS is another one, show me just one photo that eludes scrutiny.

11flymetothemoon (1).jpg

• Like 1

This from NASA as well.

The moon is Earth's closest celestial neighbor, but the two bodies are worlds apart in terms of temperature. 

The moon's temperature can reach a boiling 250° Fahrenheit (120° Celsius or 400 Kelvin) during lunar daytime at the moon's equator, according to NASA(opens in new tab). Lunar daytime is roughly two Earth-weeks long, since the moon takes a little less than one month – about 27.3 days – to complete one of its days, according to a study published in August 2019 by the Journal of Geophysical Research(opens in new tab). 

Lunar night time is also about two weeks long, during which the moon's temperature plummets to -208 degrees F (-130° C, 140 K) according to NASA. In certain spots near the moon's poles temperatures can drop even further, reaching - 424° F (- 253°C or 20 K). 

How did the astronuts survive those temps, they would have been roasted in a very short time, that or frozen solid, c'mon Bucky, tell me more such as where are the stars, what happened to them, did they go out ?

INTERNATIONAL (2).jpg

image.jpeg.1d1b2e4a308957803ac8536b6cd57794.jpeg

This particular image of the Hubble space telescope was taken in May 2009 during the 5th servicing mission by the crew of the space shuttle Atlantis, they used a 6.3 megapixel camera. A Kodak DCS760

If you don't understand why no stars are visible in the photo then you should read a book on photography paying close attention to how bright objects that are the subject effect faint objects that are not, on film or a digital cameras sensor. its not complicated.

The reason you cannot see any satellites in the image is because the Hubble space telescope is at a specific height of 332 miles and moving at 283 miles a minute. For there to be a visible satellite in the image the photo would have to be carefully planned. it wasn't. there are very likely satellites contained in the image. However the photo wasn't taken to show them in exactly the same way as it wasn't taken to include the background stars as that would ruin the image. film and digital sensors do not work the same way our eyes do.  This is something you might understand if you read a book on photography.

If I want to see satellites, all I have to do is go outside on a clear night and look up.  Im typing this at 05:16. The ISS will be passing over in 15 minutes and if it wasn't so cloudy it would be as spectacular as it usually is.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Motobiker said:

image.jpeg.1d1b2e4a308957803ac8536b6cd57794.jpeg

This particular image of the Hubble space telescope was taken in May 2009 during the 5th servicing mission by the crew of the space shuttle Atlantis, they used a 6.3 megapixel camera. A Kodak DCS760

If you don't understand why no stars are visible in the photo then you should read a book on photography paying close attention to how bright objects that are the subject effect faint objects that are not, on film or a digital cameras sensor. its not complicated.

The reason you cannot see any satellites in the image is because the Hubble space telescope is at a specific height of 332 miles and moving at 283 miles a minute. For there to be a visible satellite in the image the photo would have to be carefully planned. it wasn't. there are very likely satellites contained in the image. However the photo wasn't taken to show them in exactly the same way as it wasn't taken to include the background stars as that would ruin the image. film and digital sensors do not work the same way our eyes do.  This is something you might understand if you read a book on photography.

If I want to see satellites, all I have to do is go outside on a clear night and look up.  Im typing this at 05:16. The ISS will be passing over in 15 minutes and if it wasn't so cloudy it would be as spectacular as it usually is.

Great info Tony!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Great info Tony!

Waste of time though. Conspiracy nuts only ever ask questions. they never look for the answer themselves as they have lost all sense of reason and distrust everything. Obsessed with NASA and ignoring all the other space agencies in the world. They probably don't exist either. (like Australia) Everything is photoshopped. nothing is real. the earth is flat. and Lord Lucan is running a chip shop in Scunthorpe with Adolf Hitler and Elvis. With Michael Jackson doing deliveries on an electric scooter. (between 6 and 9:30)

• Haha 5

Oh please don't tell me we have a "flat Earther" here FFS, there's no telling them despite every single test they've tried to do getting completely debunked.
Come on, if fuckwits were going to make up space travel stories surely they'd have made it good by saying we went to Saturn or Jupiter nit just a dumb hunk of rock so close to us.

1 hour ago, Motobiker said:

Waste of time though. Conspiracy nuts only ever ask questions. they never look for the answer themselves as they have lost all sense of reason and distrust everything. Obsessed with NASA and ignoring all the other space agencies in the world. They probably don't exist either. (like Australia) Everything is photoshopped. nothing is real. the earth is flat. and Lord Lucan is running a chip shop in Scunthorpe with Adolf Hitler and Elvis. With Michael Jackson doing deliveries on an electric scooter. (between 6 and 9:30)

Actually there's plenty videos showing these retards trying to disprove that Earth is spherical and each time they manage to prove themselves wrong, a recent one tried to do it properly by using a laser and two pieces of material with a single hole in placed very far apart, guess what, yeah they inadvertently showed the Earths surface was curved. 🙂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, zzzak said:

This from NASA as well.

The moon is Earth's closest celestial neighbor, but the two bodies are worlds apart in terms of temperature. 

The moon's temperature can reach a boiling 250° Fahrenheit (120° Celsius or 400 Kelvin) during lunar daytime at the moon's equator, according to NASA(opens in new tab). Lunar daytime is roughly two Earth-weeks long, since the moon takes a little less than one month – about 27.3 days – to complete one of its days, according to a study published in August 2019 by the Journal of Geophysical Research(opens in new tab). 

Lunar night time is also about two weeks long, during which the moon's temperature plummets to -208 degrees F (-130° C, 140 K) according to NASA. In certain spots near the moon's poles temperatures can drop even further, reaching - 424° F (- 253°C or 20 K). 

How did the astronuts survive those temps, they would have been roasted in a very short time, that or frozen solid, c'mon Bucky, tell me more such as where are the stars, what happened to them, did they go out ?

INTERNATIONAL (2).jpg

Moron alert!
Set a camera's exposure for the Earth reflecting the Sun's light and all the stars will "vanish" as the exposure is not sufficient to show them.
Set the exposure so the stars are visible and the planet and satellite would be completely blown out white., and it's not just a camera that does this, the automatic exposure for you own eyes does this too, stare at the Sun and see how many other stars you can see?,  extreme example but let's try a bright full Moon or near full, see how many stars you can spot anywhere near the Moon, they are there but your eyes have adjusted to reduce the amount of light coming in.
Oh and as for shots from the Moon not showing stars, it's fucking daytime on the Moon, how many stars can you see from the Earth during daytime?

I know this all too well from my astrophotography
That's enough of me trying to tell a muppet that he's a muppet, it's like telling a pig that it stinks, it doesn't understand and it doesn't care either.

• Haha 2