Kraken

XTreme

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You must have been really ill though.....cos you didn't post for quite a while.

The worst thing was the lack of energy i just couldn't bring myself to do anything in the first week even had to cancel our new years eve trip to Swansea we had planned. The second week i was a better but thought i would have some time out from all social media as 10 minutes on here catching up would usually lead me to hours and hours of watching mindless crap shit video shorts or whatever they are called now where I've been side tracked. 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, zzzak said:

There's not many of them, especially compared to deaths of the vaxxed, explain that.

I've no need to explain anything it's as obvious as an obvious thing.  Why don't you go and find one of your special charts that shows how everyone who has been vaccinated is dying, it'll be in the same drawer as all your holocaust denial tripe .

• Haha 3

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

The worst thing was the lack of energy i just couldn't bring myself to do anything in the first week even had to cancel our new years eve trip to Swansea we had planned. The second week i was a better but thought i would have some time out from all social media as 10 minutes on here catching up would usually lead me to hours and hours of watching mindless crap shit video shorts or whatever they are called now where I've been side tracked. 

You can spend a whole sleepless night on account of that addictive shit!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It does seem to worsen how you feel when you see a storm outside the window.

yesterday I thought of you… driving back home at 21:00 in the rain my eyes were feeling tired after a long day so got off the motorway and went to a place to have a snack and power up. It was closed, and it was raining and cold, a guy on a non plated Beta 2 stroke was arriving to the same place also so find it closed. 

Yes I've done that and it sucks especially when you've been looking forward to it.

Just now, Six30 said:

Thats a Clingon .... you fool, nice with a glass of fruity red .

A kraken is a real life sea monster. Ask zak, or zzaakkk, they’re real and taken many ships filled with souls…

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes I've done that and it sucks especially when you've been looking forward to it.

I was tired and red eyed, but still felt sorry for the guy, rolling on on that 2 stroke in the cold rain

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So the whole world is involved in this conspiracy then zzzak?

Does that include Russia and Ukraine? Bit odd if they are considering they're at war.

You may find this interesting, keep in mind that Fauci paid the Wuhan lab around US$4m to work on gain of function when it was illegal to do in America, gain of function means making something transmittable to humans, bat soup indeed.

As to the world its the World Economic Forum behind all of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

At least something good came out of it then.

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

No that's the second year in a run we've missed going now, first time was cancelled because of COVID, it's making us even more determined to go next year now LOL

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, zzzak said:

You may find this interesting, keep in mind that Fauci paid the Wuhan lab around US$4m to work on gain of function when it was illegal to do in America, gain of function means making something transmittable to humans, bat soup indeed.

As to the world its the World Economic Forum behind all of it.

Illuminati bastards!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Illuminati bastards!

Yep, its those cunts, they may have to cancel this years Davos meeting due to  lack of unvaxxed pilots, irony at its best.

• Haha 1

I checked a couple on names on that list randomly and they are pilots who retired years ago and died of old age. It’s time to stop making shit up now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I checked a couple on names on that list randomly and they are pilots who retired years ago and died of old age. It’s time to stop making shit up now. 

What were their names, when did they retire, what did they die of ?

Typical liberal response, make some wild claims and expect that to be an end to the matter.

Are you suffering vaxx induced brain fog perhaps, one of my friends now has that, he's an electronics engineer who worked for HP/Olivetti for over 30 years and now he can't remember fuck all or even answer a simple question, also you sound scared.

gadhaffi.jpeg

image_2023-01-12_120555582.png

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

What were their names, when did they retire, what did they die of ?

Typical liberal response, make some wild claims and expect that to be an end to the matter.

Are you suffering vaxx induced brain fog perhaps, one of my friends now has that, he's an electronics engineer who worked for HP/Olivetti for over 30 years and now he can't remember fuck all or even answer a simple question, also you sound scared.

gadhaffi.jpeg

image_2023-01-12_120555582.png

That’s right, try to deflect. 
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

• Haha 1

If one of your friends has brain fog I suggest you look at the recreational habits first, as prolonged use of marijuana pretty much renders a person stupid. I base that on observation.

Of you.

Los Angeles Lakers Dunk GIF by NBA

• Haha 4