Happy New Year

Saul

Just now, busabeast said:

It was a very good game, im still seing stars even now especially if I get off the sofa too quickly

I do remember  days like that.   Sunday morning lying bed, thinking just don't touch me ever again and I will be fine.   Having to turn my whole torso as my neck or back no longer worked.   Joys of the day after rugby, normally with a hangover thrown in for good measure.     Do still miss it to be honest, getting old sucks sometimes. 

If the neck thing didn't give it away, tight head when it mattered ponced around at flanker when it didn't 👍

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Thibk I'd mate im not actually a northerner im from Enfield originally, we've only been up this way for 4 years 

I thought you was a proper northerner 

14 minutes ago, Saul said:

I do remember  days like that.   Sunday morning lying bed, thinking just don't touch me ever again and I will be fine.   Having to turn my whole torso as my neck or back no longer worked.   Joys of the day after rugby, normally with a hangover thrown in for good measure.     Do still miss it to be honest, getting old sucks sometimes. 

If the neck thing didn't give it away, tight head when it mattered ponced around at flanker when it didn't 👍

That's my position of choice too, though yesterday I was at loosehead, then a stint at blindside (fucking hate playing at flanker!!) Then was subbed and needed back on at tighthead, my neck and back are currently fused as though they were one but im sure I'll free up abit with time

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That's my position of choice too, though yesterday I was at loosehead, then a stint at blindside (fucking hate playing at flanker!!) Then was subbed and needed back on at tighthead, my neck and back are currently fused as though they were one but im sure I'll free up abit with time

Bunch of bum sniffers.  I was a winger, catch me if you can suckers.  That always worked well until I ran into one of you big feckers lurking on the touchline, then it didn't go so well ..............

calling-waiting.gif.cbd547ddb2c0c3e06336c179da2ed2ae.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

Bunch of bum sniffers.  I was a winger, catch me if you can suckers.  That always worked well until I ran into one of you big feckers lurking on the touchline, then it didn't go so well ..............

calling-waiting.gif.cbd547ddb2c0c3e06336c179da2ed2ae.gif

It too didn't work out for the aycliffe scrumhalf either, I spied him pick it up from the back of a ruck with his back to me and I ended up slicing him in two.

200.gif

There ended his day.

1st 30 min half I wrecked 3 of the aycliffe tightheads

All in all I was quite happy with my life 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Neck and back just a painful unmoving lump, remember that.  Only thing that touched it for me was to nick My Mrs’s Feminex tabs or my dads cocodimol.
I didn’t mind flanking as you got chance to rough up the backs but I  was never really quick enough play there   🤣.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Neck and back just a painful unmoving lump, remember that.  Only thing that touched it for me was to nick My Mrs’s Feminex tabs or my dads cocodimol.
I didn’t mind flanking as you got chance to rough up the backs but I  was never really quick enough play there   🤣.   

That's my problem too I'm not quick enough for flanker and I much prefer twisting up the fat fuckers in the scrum.

There was a youngish lad (21) that came on for 10 minutes yesterday who had never played at tighthead before having come over from playing league so I showed him the ropes to which he branded me a horrible nasty old cunt..... what a nice compliment for showing a young buck how to go on.

Every scrum resorted me headbutting him on the engage which elicited a yelp and the picking him up and folding him up on himself.

After the game he came over to pick my brains on how the fuck I'd done that to him and the other props who were on.

Only thing I could do was wink at him and say just by being a horrible nasty old cunt

• Like 1

Funnily enough as I got older everyone around me got bigger so I had to rely on being a horrible sneaky vicious old git.    Many boring tales to tell about that 😉😁

• Haha 1