The Vent Thread

Tango

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

do you reckon he ever caught Fenton.... 

When the idiot was laid out in the floor gasping for breath and Fenton had eaten enough veal to last a lifetime he maybe wandered over to lick his face, so yer he ‘caught’ Fenton. 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

You know how annoying it is when you close your jacket, helmet on, gloves on and then you realise that the bike keys are still in your pocket?

It’s worse when they’re still in your pocket, but on the jeans that are inside your closed luggage!

Been meaning to complain about myself doing this for a few days now :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

You know how annoying it is when you close your jacket, helmet on, gloves on and then you realise that the bike keys are still in your pocket?

It’s worse when they’re still in your pocket, but on the jeans that are inside your closed luggage!

Been meaning to complain about myself doing this for a few days now :classic_laugh:

No.

12 hours ago, Pedro said:

I haven't done that for a fair while, though mine are often kept in the inside pocket of my jacket 

• Like 2

Once my ignition is unlocked I don’t need the key again until I need to lock it. That what real motorcycles are like, I pity you lot with lesser machines.

• Haha 3

Fucking BT (British Telecom) 🤬

For 5 weeks these wires have been hanging out of the box on our house, broadband is dropping in and out.  They sent an engineer 4 weeks ago who declared that it 'isn't my job' , since then they've opened and closed 3 fault reports saying that the problem has been resolved and yet this morning it still looks like this.............

IMG_3090.thumb.JPEG.7c6ef700599fe523d1d857ffe27487da.JPEG

The wankers have sent me a mini-hub (which I didn't ask for) and today they are sending me a super duper new hub which will apparently fix the problem  :wank4az:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

For 5 weeks these wires have been hanging out of the box on our house, broadband is dropping in and out.  They sent an engineer 4 weeks ago who declared that it 'isn't my job' , since then they've opened and closed 3 fault reports saying that the problem has been resolved and yet this morning it still looks like this.............

The wankers have sent me a mini-hub (which I didn't ask for) and today they are sending me a super duper new hub which will apparently fix the problem  :wank4az:

That's a fucking mess!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That's fucking ridiculous, should be getting money off the bill

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Be quicker and prob a better job sorting it yourself. No real voltage up there to hurt you.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Be quicker and prob a better job sorting it yourself. No real voltage up there to hurt you.

36v only, don't lick it.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I told them that at one point and they said I would be liable for any damage :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I told them that at one point and they said I would be liable for any damage :classic_rolleyes:

Told me the same when I need the wire moving when having the extension done. They also said it'd cost around £150 so I told them I wouldn't bother reconnecting it.:classic_laugh:
They then gave me a load of legal bollocks why I couldn't touch their wiring on my house. Somehow it's now all connected to the new extension and they didn't do it.

• Haha 3

Just now, busabeast said:

It's safe though eh who the fuck in their right mind would go after nicking it unless some farmers tractor had broken down 

What Clive’s scooter you twat

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That was meant to have been about buckys combine davidson

Can’t even get that right can you? Maybe your missus has a point.

• Haha 3