The Vent Thread

Tango

When is home delivery not home delivery? When UPS don't even ring the doorbell, but claim you weren't in and take the package that you've waited in for to their collection point in the next town. That's when! Just as well that we can drive and have cars, otherwise we'd be screwed! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Has something happened and you need to vent? Then let rip.......!

Yes...the FUCKING FOOTBALL and every other "sport" means there is no literally no rugby being shown on the box except for on amazon prime its taking the fucking piss

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yes...the FUCKING FOOTBALL and every other "sport" means there is no literally no rugby being shown on the box except for on amazon prime its taking the fucking piss

go on youtube and watch womens beach volley ball , your thank me later

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

The world cup.... constantly going on about  rainbow armbands and rainbow hats and the lgbt community.... fuck off  with it... for fuck sake ,!!

The real world Cup is next year don't worry everyone 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

The world cup.... constantly going on about  rainbow armbands and rainbow hats and the lgbt community.... fuck off  with it... for fuck sake ,!!

Have nothing against.. But you can't seem to watch anything on tv without rainbows these days... Keep that stuff to yourself... 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Have nothing against.. But you can't seem to watch anything on tv without rainbows these days... Keep that stuff to yourself... 

Yup i think we should go around promoting how straight we are and see how the world receives that

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yup i think we should go around promoting how straight we are and see how the world receives that

Well your just racist, gayist, biist erm......all the other ists how could you say such a thing Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Haha 2

I’ll tell you what fucks me off…….people that refuse to put their dogs on a lead but clearly haven’t taught them any recall whatsoever.

I came across one tonight when his two hounds came bounding over and choose to ignore my request to call his dogs back. He was horrified when my dog went mental at them because he clearly saw them as a threat. Mine was on the lead.

He was horrified when I told him that next time I’d let mine off.

Cunt.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’ll tell you what fucks me off…….people that refuse to put their dogs on a lead but clearly haven’t taught them any recall whatsoever.

I came across one tonight when his two hounds came bounding over and choose to ignore my request to call his dogs back. He was horrified when my dog went mental at them because he clearly saw them as a threat. Mine was on the lead.

Cunt.

I'd just let him off and let him get on with giving the other dogs/owner a good mauling, sounds like the bloke deserved it 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Trying to wind down on a Friday night and the stupid fuckers decide to send me the website content that they should have sent me earlier in the week!

Were they Iranians?

Do they know you're Welsh?

Could be something to do with the football Us Soccer GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Cunt.

yup ..this ,  the idiots shouldn't be allowed dogs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Cunt.

• Haha 6

58 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thinking about it ...the Qatar world cup would be a lot cheaper for gay couples..... they wouldn't need to book a return plane ticket.

You've been listening to frankie Boyle....

• Haha 1