The Vent Thread

Tango

Ordered a heated towel rail for our bog a couple of weeks ago. Company sent an email to say it's been shipped and gave the tracking link. When it hadn't turned up after a week I looked at the tracking link and the delivery company show it as still with the supplier.  I emailed the supplier to ask them to investigate........no reply! Emailed them again to investigate........still no reply! Because there's so many scammers around I always pay by PayPal, so I'll give them until the end of the week and if I don't hear from them I'll get onto PayPal to get my money back. Meanwhile, it's bloody freezing in the bog at the moment!

One thing I have learned since being here is that customer service can be extremely sketchy! Either brilliant or complete shit. There seems to be no in-between!

• Like 5

When you've started watching a series and a family member see's what you're watching and says "Oh I'd like to watch that" and even though you're quite far into the first hour you go back to the beginning and dutifully sit through the first bit again. Then something happens and viewing ceases for it to end up in a pile of other half watched things you can't finish because apparently you're now watching them with someone else.

Screw family TV time, long live individual screens and personalised content 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 2