Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

What did you do to piss him off?

Do you mean today or a few years ago when the original problem started?

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Originally!

I didn’t do anything but he accused my missus of doing something without any proof and waited until I was out of the house so he could have a right go at her.

Now, I’m a fairly level headed and mild sort of person until some cunt pushes my buttons and then it all gets a bit messy.

My missus asked me not to punch him because then I’d end up in the local police station and she’d have to deal with it on her own so I tried my best over the course of a couple of months to keep the peace for her sake. However, he went too far one day and I was having one of those days when being sensible completely evaded me so I made it clear that I was going to batter the fuck out of him.

Typical gobshite bully wouldn’t come out of his house. Never so much looked in my direction again……..just like today. 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

A nice morning, again 😎 so I think the order of the day is wash the car, it has a good growth of moss on the window rubbers... 😂  much rather do that than gardening. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Car insurance......gone up £200 

Comedy What GIF by Nickelodeon

Bloody hell, better than mine with sure last year was nearly 600 quid renewal they wanted nearly 1k even though no claims I shopped around got it for just under 500 quid for the year.

Who are you with

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Bloody hell, better than mine with sure last year was nearly 600 quid renewal they wanted nearly 1k even though no claims I shopped around got it for just under 500 quid for the year.

Who are you with

I am with Hastings......but I think £420 is alot for a piffling 1200cc Dacia.......looked on GoCompare and they all quote around the same price.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Clive said:

I am with Hastings......but I think £420 is alot for a piffling 1200cc Dacia.......looked on GoCompare and they all quote around the same price.

That is definitely abit much, you must be able to get it down more than that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well if GoCompare can't find anyone cheaper I doubt I will be able to...........,,serious decision to be made. 🤔 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

I think we pay about €250 TPF&T for the Picasso.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I paid somewhere around that.....................last year. 😂 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

Well if GoCompare can't find anyone cheaper I doubt I will be able to...........,,serious decision to be made. 🤔 

I know it's a ball ache but what about calling a few places, I mean if you can fit it in with your busy retirement schedule Nick Offerman Smile GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I know it's a ball ache but what about calling a few places, I mean if you can fit it in with your busy retirement schedule Nick Offerman Smile GIF

All the insurance companies that come to mind are on GoCompare...............not trying Direct Line, I found their prices ridiculous when I asked for a quote in the past..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What about Adrian flux, or someone local there will be independent ones 

That's about the only company that's not on GoCompare.....something to think about. 👍 

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

yeh it should be free... or just road risk, no one  in his right mind would want to half inch a Dacia

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

thats more than its worth

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

Screenshot_20240216_174132_Facebook.jpg.0ce64fbc28f1b37e066d77fd8b1b2871.jpg

One thing about the cars here compared to Britain is there's never any rust on them.

There's 70's Fiestas and Renault 4's still going!

• Like 2

And the server migration from Dallas to Atlanta has just started again.

But there's around 400GB of data to go over and this site (82GB) will be going last.

So I don't imagine they'll get to this one till the early hours of the morning.......that means this evening's post won't disappear.

Anything you do tomorrow morning early on might do though......because it'll take some hours for the new DNS to propagate through your ISP's and redirect you to the new location.

And we know that Marcel, Fred, and Ren are going to be stuck on that ghost board! Unfortunately it's not for life! 😂